PDA

View Full Version : Burnley will be a joke in the premier league.

pnethor
11-03-2014, 11:17 PM
They will get mullered week in week out and be relegated by February cos they just ain't big enough to sustain that level of football unlike us who would be a genuine force in the top division.

We have the stadium, the fanbase and the glorious history and heritage to be a real asset to the top division and i really miffs me off that minnows like Bolton,Blackburn,Burnley and (most tinpotty of all) the lashers have cluttered up the top level in modern time but PNE who are one of the greatest clubs in the world (First double winners etc) have not had the chance.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

Beatles1982
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
not a blinkered view at all there

pnethor
12-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Not blinkered at all just stone cold reality.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

turnpikeclaret
13-03-2014, 08:57 PM
One of your better ones Thor! :D

claret1978
16-03-2014, 06:48 PM
well that says it all you are not SUPERIOR, i like preston more than other northwest teams, but you have the worst resent times record of all
i.e YOUR CR#P

ClearlyMadClaret
23-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Thor trust you're exited about the n()bbers push to the play-offs.

Are you confident they won't blow it.

Again.

Just to pick up on the point about the n()bbers never having the chance to play in the Prem.

I seem to recall when we stuffed Sheff U out of sight at Wembley, that self same Sheff U had done the business over your mob in the play-offs.

In short you had a chance. You blew it. Unless, of course you quite reasonably thought, you would have no chance against the mighty clarets.

All the best in your efforts to return to the big time. I hope you don't stay down again and have to put up with a local derby against Fleetwood. Their Manager used to play for us in the Prem, in case you're wondering.

All the best for the rest of the season.

broomers
23-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Hope you return to your big time Thor...be nice for you to play big timers Blackpool. You could be the league one yo yo club with a bit of consistency :star:

claw84
24-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Thor, the Clarets are not in the Prem yet but it's good to see smaller teams make it instead of the Billionaires club.

broomers
24-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Must admit, I do look out for the Preston score along with morecambe, accy and fleetwood. Never understood why we don't load any of the youth team players to preston though???

tonymorleysbaldhead
30-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Aye, I agree, we will be a joke. A big, fat 100, 000, 000 pounds worth of a joke.

Oh well, what can you do.

UTC.

fyldeflyer
30-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Well the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, and Burnley, have already graced the premiership something K***end will never see in this century so you had better get use to it thorskin.

gardsPNE
30-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Well the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, and Burnley, have already graced the premiership something K***end will never see in this century so you had better get use to it thorskin.

Oh FF you can be so hurtful sometimes ;D

We have a 3 year plan to get to the Prem, up this season and build on a solid Championship next season ready for a push in 2015/16 B) Simples!!!

broomers
31-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Gards, hope you do. How good would it be for burnley, PKE and the lashers all to be in the prem???

gardsPNE
03-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Gards, hope you do. How good would it be for burnley, PKE and the lashers all to be in the prem???

To be honest that would be fantastic but the Lashers appear to be going the other way ;D

It would be great for Lancashire but there is defintely some serious work on our part yet to be complete !!!

Beatles1982
07-04-2014, 12:37 PM
We have a 3 year plan to get to the Prem, up this season and build on a solid Championship next season ready for a push in 2015/16 B) Simples!!!

You seem to know exactly how your next three seasons will pan out. Like you have some kind of inside knowledge or maybe some people in the camp with the ability to predict this type of thing. :? :? :?

mahatmafoot
13-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Burnley, Bolton, Blackburn are all giants compared with your non supported club.
PNE in Premier League has to be the biggest joke in football. You ain't even going to get in the Championship in the next 10 years.

CalverleyBoy
13-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Burnley, Bolton, Blackburn are all giants compared with your non supported club.
PNE in Premier League has to be the biggest joke in football. You ain't even going to get in the Championship in the next 10 years.

But they will get to play Blackpool next season!

gardsPNE
15-04-2014, 12:07 PM

Your just pi$$ed coz its the end of your season. ;D Lets just say we have a far better chance going up this season than you lot. How many points off the play-offs now... oh wait 11pts. Enjoy your last 5 really meaningful games in Div 1

pnethor
15-04-2014, 09:14 PM

Ah, a deluded blunt pipes up XD

I guess living in the constant gloom of that Owl shaped shadow has scrambled your brains XD

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

bfcjon
19-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Pne thor,;D

Is that some sort of description,. you call your bell end?...;D

Superior,...lol your making my sides split..:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bfcjon
19-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Ps,...even if we are, ..which i doubt we will be a joke,

It will be worth aprox 120 million Great British Pounds...

Some JOKE,...

Now go away and bother with FleetwoodB)

BC_Claret_Canada
21-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you Thor for your kind words!!!

We don't expect to set the PL alight but we still got there.

Good luck in the Playoffs and hope you can make it all the way.

Some fans are maybe not as blinkered as you!!

UTC

claret1978
21-04-2014, 06:58 PM
forgive if i aa wrong but think we are now the best team in lancashire. dream on Be a claret.

Quattro
11-05-2014, 11:18 AM
I see that the lunatic asylum has a broadband connection!

It doesn't matter how good we are in the Premier League - what matters is that we were good enough t get out of the Championship which means we are good enough to compete in the Premier League next season.

Personally, I think we'll surprise a few people, and with Dyche in charge, we are far better equipped than our last attempt.

Anyway, whilst I mention the Championship...just remember, it's that league you ***bers dream of playing in, along with those other Lancashire minnows Blackpool and Blackburn. At least Accy, Fleetwood and Morecambe are still looking up at you!

ChinaClaret
16-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Burnley - Premier League

Preston - sorry, who?