PDA

View Full Version : O/T The Malaysian areoplane was taken by aliens.

pnethor
12-03-2014, 01:54 PM
And the worlds governments are deliberately covering it up like they always do. The mobile phones of the missing passengers are still ringing which they wouldn't be if the plane had crashed into the sea. A fact the worlds governments are choosing not to publicise is that worldwide, we have lost over 200 planes to alien hostilities since 1938.

I myself was abducted by aliens when i was 24 and i only realised what had happened when i had vivid dreams about being strapped on a table made of a strange form of alien porcelin and being probed for use of a better word. Thousands of people have suffered this but their voices are never heard due to a widescale government inspired media cover-up

Wise up folks, you govenments are decieving you.

pnethor
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Some interesting facts. - view external link (http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/disclosure.html)

tonymorleysbaldhead
13-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Thor: 'I myself was abducted by aliens when i was 24 and i only realised what had happened when i had vivid dreams about being strapped on a table made of a strange form of alien porcelin and being probed for use of a better word'.

No thor, that's what happened to you on your first, big boy's night out in Blackpool.

And you've loved them Tangerine sorts ever since.

(go on thor, sing that 'we are deluded' silly song you lot sing, one more time, for old time's sake).

UTC.