PDA

View Full Version : That Meeting

davee59
14-03-2014, 01:25 PM
the players had for two hours, what were they talking about, their selections for Cheltenham?
That was one of the worst performances I can remember for a long time. Even against a decent team we had no passion or desire. Sherwood doesn't seem to know who to play or where, he will be gone at the end of the season.
Poor defending at corners is not acceptable and when did we last score with a header from a corner? Do we not practice the basics in training? Whoever was responsible for buying all them platers for silly money should be made to stand up and be counted. >:(

connelljj
14-03-2014, 07:23 PM
the players had for two hours, what were they talking about, their selections for Cheltenham?
That was one of the worst performances I can remember for a long time. Even against a decent team we had no passion or desire. Sherwood doesn't seem to know who to play or where, he will be gone at the end of the season.
Poor defending at corners is not acceptable and when did we last score with a header from a corner? Do we not practice the basics in training? Whoever was responsible for buying all them platers for silly money should be made to stand up and be counted. >:(my guess is,they were so tired running around looking for a ball to play with XD XD XD

DEVONSPUR
14-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Poor defending at corners is not acceptable and when did we last score with a header from a corner? Do we not practice the basics in training? Whoever was responsible for buying all them platers for silly money should be made to stand up and be counted. >:(

Well I think its between AVB, Baldini and Levy who were responsible.

One down, 2 to go, hopefully before next season starts but I bet Levy will still be there, Mr Untouchable, employer of AVB, Santini, Ramos etc

Its down to him at the end of the day so he should go but I wont hold my breath!

Don't blame Tim as he's clearly not up to it and shd never have been appoint