PDA

View Full Version : Quite a sad day.

bongosdad
15-03-2014, 09:41 AM
I went to a dogs home yesterday and really wanted to take one home. They said it has an incurable ear infection and wont be insured. They ssid you can have her but will probably cost thousands in vets bills :(
http://i58.tinypic.com/16a8glk.jpg

MissWinnie
16-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Oh don't. Can hardly bear to look at those big sad eyes. Doesn't s/he just know. :blue:

You've got to be able to take on the vets bills, otherwise it's not fair on the dog, however, so you did the right thing leaving him/her there. It's a shame the home couldn't offer any kind of package for the vet bills as presumably they will be responsible for the cost of the dog's medical care while it remains at the home?

dazzyo-villa
16-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Lovely looking dog but a big ask for most folk know ing how much sodding vet bills are.

bongosdad
18-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Oh don't. Can hardly bear to look at those big sad eyes. Doesn't s/he just know. :blue:

You've got to be able to take on the vets bills, otherwise it's not fair on the dog, however, so you did the right thing leaving him/her there. It's a shame the home couldn't offer any kind of package for the vet bills as presumably they will be responsible for the cost of the dog's medical care while it remains at the home?

I wonder if its worth asking if they will help with bills? worth a try i guess.

bongosdad
18-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Dazzy! Maybe we could start a villamad dog fund to help villa fans adopt a dog.