PDA

View Full Version : Bolton 0-2 Brighton..

campo21
15-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Back to square one again i'd still get rid of Freedman but i know we can't the club is going nowhere with him at the helm look what is happening at wigan since they got rid of Coyle.

gallopingchip
15-03-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm with you Campo. What's the point in any player fighting for the shirt and playing well when they know they will be dropped for a rest. Wigan realised they had a duff manager and acted quickly, sadly for us we acted quickly last season but employed the wrong Manager.

itsintheblood
15-03-2014, 08:35 PM
The changes obviously didn't work wether it was tactical or through injury.

Thought Chungy was very disappointing today.

eric1953
15-03-2014, 08:42 PM
I don't know how true this is, but I was told that there has been some sort of bug going around the club, and that was the reason for the various changes today.

I just hope that is true, just when it appeared that he had accidentally fallen upon a decent formation.

I thought they played some really good stuff in the first half, and were unlucky not to score a couple of goals at least.

But Brighton were a very talented and organised team who showed how to close a game out when winning.

donboy
16-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Tinkerman strikes again. Trotter in and Danns out. Go on then Duggie, explain that one to me, I'd love to hear it,I really would. Soon as I heard the team I knew Trotter would be dragged off after about an hour after doing sod all. The bloke shows all the passion,commitment and enthusiasm of a bag of cement. Built like a brick sh1thouse but strolls around and tackles like a big panzie.Has the first touch of a baby giraffe and spends his time hiding and avoiding the ball wherever possible. Nice work if you can get it eh Liam!
Danns has worked his socks off for the cause and been our best player in several recent matches. It was crying out for his skill and creativity up front in that first half. But what do I know, duggie is the master tactician isn't he.
We're going nowhere under this stubborn arrogant idiot, he's got to go.

klassnic
17-03-2014, 02:34 AM
This bug going round the club is bol locks otherwuse why was mason on the bench on tuesday

You don't have players on the bench with a bug or he will give it to the other players on the bench who are fighting fit

I have fought in DF s corner now I have lost respect

But hes cheap !

so I blame the tos sers above him for the demise of our club

when gartsides gone then I'll come back simple as .

campo21
17-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Klassers when you look at the big picture you quickly realise the club is going nowhere fast.

campo21
17-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Just watchin our under 21's playing Utd it's on wiziwig we are losing 1-0.

JimmyJazz64
17-03-2014, 07:49 PM
I've tried to watch it campo but my laptop's anti-virus won't allow it. How do we look?

campo21
17-03-2014, 08:33 PM
We are looking good jimmy but the pitch is awful still 1-0 Utd. - view external link (Lo)

campo21
17-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Conor wilkinson has limped off he's only played 10 minutes,we've just scored 1-1 great free kick,it finished 1-1 its a penalty shoot out now.

campo21
17-03-2014, 09:06 PM
We've just beat Utd on penalties extra time we play wigan nxt in semi-final.