PDA

View Full Version : Park a lefty

Adester
16-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Isn't he a left footer? Why was SD playing him in the wrong side? Couldn't of helped the lads performance!!

Mojofilter
16-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Dunno, but I'm genuinely confused as to why he's at the club?
Nothing against the lad but why have we taken him on loan just to put Byron on the bench?

Am I missing something?

somersetcrewe
16-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Dunno, but I'm genuinely confused as to why he's at the club?

And that's the main point!
It doesn't really matter what side he plays on so long as he delivers - look at Arjen Robben!!

If only he could dive like the aforementioned, at least we'd get some ROI!! ;D

alexmick
16-03-2014, 05:24 PM
When he arrived it was stated that although he is a left footer, he is equally at home playing on the right wing. I do wish he would no go back to his home. He is not good enough at this level.

crewedaft
17-03-2014, 03:35 PM
I saw him at Peterborough and couldn't work out what he offerered over and above Moore. He looked ponderous on the ball and one-paced. Could probably do a job at Conference level. Still, what do I know?

alexmick
17-03-2014, 05:23 PM
I am really puzzled that the reporter in the Sentinel had this to say about Cameron Park:

"PARK: The Middlesbrough loanee was Crewe's most obvious threat in the first 45 when he was prepared to run his full-back and get in a cross 6"

Sorry, the link does not appear to work. Perhaps I have typed in the wrong words. - view external link (http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Crewe-Alex-Post-match-stats-v-Oldham-Athletic/story-20817827-detail/story.)

NewtoCrewe
19-03-2014, 01:50 PM
That comment confused me as well but i do wonder sometimes what game the Sentinal are watching.
I thought Park was brought in to free up Inman into the midfield in case Evans went back.