PDA

View Full Version : PNE v SUFC

gardsPNE
16-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Should be a cracking game tomorrow night with the blades on quite a run allbeit against lesser div 1 opposition and us having a very solid season and consolidating the play-offs while still harbouring a possible top two finish. Blades also welcome to give their opinion on a score tomorrow as i am sure it will make interesting reading.

3-1 to the North End and put an end to the blades run and their remote play-off ambitions B)

blades58
16-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Should be a cracking game tomorrow night with the blades on quite a run allbeit against lesser div 1 opposition and us having a very solid season and consolidating the play-offs while still harbouring a possible top two finish. Blades also welcome to give their opinion on a score tomorrow as i am sure it will make interesting reading.

3-1 to the North End and put an end to the blades run and their remote play-off ambitions B)

some lesser opposition and some not so

Aston Villa, Fulham, Forest and Charlton I wouldn't class as lesser opposition, but hey, what will be will be

gardsPNE
17-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Fair point Blades but I was generally on about your league games opposition and while you have done the job in the cup with superior opposition you will now be tested in the coming weeks with top five sides in the same division who all have had consistantly good form all season ie from the Millers upwards none of us have lost many games in 34 or so matches.