PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2018

Hopkimyno1
20-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Just wonderering what your thoughts are about Russia losing the world cup in 2018. IMPO I think sanctions over their adventures into the Crimea should include that , also the investigation that is ongoing about bribery should also be enough if proven without doubt. Do you think it will happen though.

ojeesan
21-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Can't agree, there are other countries could be investigated for corruption besides Russia and at least the Crimean people got a referendum, something we aren't allowed to have. Having said all that, politics shouldn't be part of sport.

garyp1803
21-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Putin was an ex KGB Colonel, so it's no great surprise, that politics might have won the war on the world cup.

itsintheblood
21-03-2014, 10:10 PM
All this talk about sanctions against Russia, i bet they're ****ting themselves and rationing will be starting next :D

Wild Bill Hague, put the wind up em good and proper, with all his talk about there will be consequences,if Russia take Crimea.

Well,they did and you did **** all.
So shut the **** up :D :D :D

Anyone see the Gazprom advert during the Champions League game.

They're invading our living rooms now :D

Whatsmore
22-03-2014, 08:39 AM
All this talk about sanctions against Russia, i bet they're ****ting themselves and rationing will be starting next :D

Wild Bill Hague, put the wind up em good and proper, with all his talk about there will be consequences,if Russia take Crimea.

Well,they did and you did **** all.
So shut the **** up :D :D :D

Anyone see the Gazprom advert during the Champions League game.

They're invading our living rooms now :Dwell said blood.why do we give a fck what putin does we should be more concerned what our dougie and gartslime are upto :D :D :D