PDA

View Full Version : Summer Transfer Plans?

garyp1803
22-03-2014, 05:02 PM
So, it looks like Dougie the "tinkerman" has a massive rebuilding job to do in the summer. I expect Mears, Knight & Eagles to be released as they are out of contract and there are still question marks over Holden's future and Moritz, who is also out of contract.

I think Lonergan will go and Chungy too and there will be no future for Keith Andrews and Marvin Sordell. If we can get rid of all of these players, there will be plenty of money available to bring in some quality players, hopefully! I don't think Dougie will be splashing the cash in transfer fees, but we badly need a total overhaul of the squad.

What do you think?

leebwfc
22-03-2014, 05:59 PM
I think he's got a big test coming this summer,

He cant argue he hasnt had time if we dont start well next year so a big summer to get it right or I think he'll be out early season

itsintheblood
22-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Looks like we're going to need quite a few new players, what with the loan players going back, also not sure whether we have enough good young players to make the step up.

Over to you Dougie

campo21
22-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I'd still rather sack Freedman now and get someone in who know's what he is doing in summer to sort this mess out!

garyp1803
23-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Apparently, Derby have made enquiries for Eagles & Keith Andrews. They can both shove off! This should save the club about 40K a week in wages for those two.

JimmyJazz64
23-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Can't disagree with anything that you wrote gary

claret1978
28-03-2014, 11:30 PM
I would take eagles bk to burnley

donboy
28-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Eagles will be no use to you whatsoever in the Prem Claret. He can't get in our side at the moment and we're flailing around at the bottom of the championship.His problems have always been his inconsistency,his inability/unwillingness to track back and help his full back and the fact that he doesn't like to get his hair wet.

itsintheblood
29-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Been a big let down this season, maybe he's fell out with Doogie, time for him to go.

klassnic
30-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Our club firstly needs a good chairman that an owner like Eddie Davis can put faith into them with credibility that he has at club level won trophies and has respect from football agents worldwide.

Gartside has never had any of this at all on his cv.

So i recommend to eddie davis if you want bolton fans to fill the terraces and have faith in your management structure then gartsides not your man but Rick Parr former chief exct from liverpool has and he is cheeper than gartside I know this.

secondly Rick parry would bring in the feel good factor with results and a coaching team that would resemble Liverpool from the 90's to 2000 type and style.

still better than anything gartside could ever offer

why because sponsors have faith in rick parr from his previous records of cups and champions league trophies.

even if we dont reach those dizzy heights at least being close we wouls all enjoy and be in a better position.

if you had a pole who would footy agents prefer to deal with Rick p

JimmyJazz64
31-03-2014, 07:46 PM
I would take eagles bk to burnley

Please tell me that you are a Blackburn fan with a comment like that.

In terms of screwing over another club the Eagles/Mears transfer has got to be the best bit of business ever