PDA

View Full Version : semi final

italia
23-03-2014, 10:43 AM
our lads must really be looking forward to stepping out at Wembley again, not so sure about Arsenal though; we ve nothing to lose and all the pressure is on them . Think Mc Lean will be a real handful for them and if Gomez continues his fine form will be too. Mc manaman , will he start ?. Not suggesting for one moment that Arsenal aren t a good team , but with recent demolitions by Chelsea L pool and City it proves they can be undone. What happens with the wrongful dismissal against Chelsea Gibbs|Chamberlain, anybody know if the red card is 'swapped'?

LeeKoo
23-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Even if Arsenal don't contest the mistaken identity the FA said they are proactive at rectifying such incidents and Gibbs is certain to be exonerated with Oxlade-Chamberlain taking the ban.

italia
23-03-2014, 01:19 PM
thanks for that

Sammy_Salt
23-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Even if Arsenal don't contest the mistaken identity the FA said they are proactive at rectifying such incidents and Gibbs is certain to be exonerated with Oxlade-Chamberlain taking the ban.

Makes no difference to us, Arsenal have 3 league fixtures before the semi final.

asb
24-03-2014, 09:28 AM
our lads must really be looking forward to stepping out at Wembley again, not so sure about Arsenal though; we ve nothing to lose and all the pressure is on them . Think Mc Lean will be a real handful for them and if Gomez continues his fine form will be too. Mc manaman , will he start ?. Not suggesting for one moment that Arsenal aren t a good team , but with recent demolitions by Chelsea L pool and City it proves they can be undone. What happens with the wrongful dismissal against Chelsea Gibbs|Chamberlain, anybody know if the red card is 'swapped'?

The Ox will be banned for three matches, on the News this morning. Gibbs red card rescinded.

WhoRYa
24-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Debatable to me whether anyone should receive a ban for it
I've only seen one clip of it but to me it looked like the ball was going wide. I may be wrong but deliberate handball is only a sending off if it prevents what would have been a clear goal or denied an obvious goal scoring opportunity

Captain_Methven
24-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Not matter Arsenal only have to turn up by all accounts, heard numerous so called expert pundits say "Arsenal's troubles will be forgotten as they'll win the FA Cup". I'm sure I heard something along those lines sometime last May but ****** if I can remember ;)

Spikeym
24-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Been following the Gunners fans website on the semi, a lot thought its Citie for the semi,that didn't happen, then some say a walkover against 'latics', Now they are starting to get concerned that we are going to turn them over, mutterings of This team are the holders and turned others over we had better be careful!!! Ummm getting worried are they, another embarrasment coming up they ask, we shall see, as we arent running scared it is the DW South were playing at.

LeeKoo
24-03-2014, 09:09 PM
I've only seen one clip of it but to me it looked like the ball was going wide. I may be wrong but deliberate handball is only a sending off if it prevents what would have been a clear goal or denied an obvious goal scoring opportunity

Its rare your wrong WhoRYa, but this time your right again ;D - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9230714/Arsenal-players-kieran-gibbs-and-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-will-be-available-t)

WhoRYa
25-03-2014, 09:53 AM

Its rare your wrong WhoRYa, but this time your right again ;D[/quote]

Phew - my refereeing reputation remians intact

cjs
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
I am wondering if 1 of you give your online details for the wigan e tickets so I can purchase tickets with my own money and this will be my first match to see wigan and I AM A WIGAN SUPPORTER but I live down in devon and haven't been able to go up there and see them play I would be really greatful if any of you can help thanks

Col_Hilton
01-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Happy to help.
My Client is Mourinho and my client code is 6-0-6-0-6-0.
Hope you enjoy the game mi old ****er sparrow.

WhoRYa
01-04-2014, 04:00 PM
I am wondering if 1 of you give your online details for the wigan e tickets so I can purchase tickets with my own money and this will be my first match to see wigan and I AM A WIGAN SUPPORTER but I live down in devon and haven't been able to go up there and see them play I would be really greatful if any of you can help thanks

The amount of people making similar requests on various Latics websites is indicative of the sheer number of diehard Latics fans who've never been to a single game in their lives
Either that or it's indicative of the sheer number of people who think we're all complete ****in idiots!!

twofootedchallenge
01-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Been following the Gunners fans website on the semi, a lot thought its Citie for the semi,that didn't happen, then some say a walkover against 'latics', Now they are starting to get concerned that we are going to turn them over, mutterings of This team are the holders and turned others over we had better be careful!!! Ummm getting worried are they, another embarrasment coming up they ask, we shall see, as we arent running scared it is the DW South were playing at.

Making the victory even sweeter B)

twofootedchallenge
01-04-2014, 04:34 PM
[quote="Captain_Methven". I'm sure I heard something along those lines sometime last May but ****** if I can remember ;)[/quote]

I think that game ended 0-1 to the underdog Cap!

If winning t'cup solves all of Arsenal's problems, what does getting knocked out by a lowly Championship side do then? :?

By the by some Hull City fans are saving their money and only buying tickets for the final??? Their first semi at DW South for 100 000 million years and they wont go????

See you at the final Hull City fans but you'll be sat in with the Sheffield Utd lot!! ;D

Common rabble!!