PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help out with semi final tickets?

Cup_Runnings
25-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi,

This may sound a bit cheeky (hopefully it doesn't) but I'm panicking about semi final tickets! A friend and I have followed the FA Cup from the extra preliminary qualifying rounds of the FA Cup (Tow Law Town vs West Auckland Town) and stuck with the winner of each game, hopefully to the final. We were down at the Emirates a couple of weeks ago for Arsenal vs Everton and were delighted you lot managed to knock City out, mainly because as Sunderland supporters wea??re massive fans of an underdog, but also as we thought tickets may be a bit easier to come by.

We picked up a pair of tickets for the Yeovil home game thinking ita??d probably help us if a purchasing history was required, and when the ticket details were announced we were proven right. However the club have since told us that the purchasing history had to be for a game before the quarter final, which is a bit devastating to say the least.

Ia??ve noticed a few people saying theya??re going to give the semi final a mis

pkok
25-03-2014, 05:11 PM
maybe I can help just had a look at your blog.
Give us your e mail Adds and will get back to you.

Cup_Runnings
25-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi, it's andy@andyfury.co.uk - that'd be awesome - will look forward to hearing from you.

pkok
25-03-2014, 05:31 PM
you got mail

LeeKoo
25-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Mmmmm was going to say gooners after semi tickets, but after reading your twitter exploits "good luck"

pkok
28-03-2014, 09:49 AM
They are sorted now . there blog is well worth a read as well.

http://www.cuprunnings.com/2013/08/

Wearside_Tic
30-03-2014, 07:50 PM
As a Latics fan living in Sunderland, the Mackems are my second team, the blog looks quality fellas, hope you enjoy your day at our second home!