27-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Garratt

Tottle Ellis Dugdale Guthrie

Grant

Nolan Evans

Moore Innman
Aneke

Thoughts? I'm ready to be shot down

I wonder of the gaffer will reunite Phillips with the first 11 on Saturday for one last push?

I hope that if Byron does not play, he is at least allowed to sit on the bench and he is used at a time when he can make a difference. I can understand where you are coming from in leaving Pogba out. The last two home matches have seen little impact from this man. Maybe he will play Moore out wide instead of last season's leading scorer.

DGFG
27-03-2014, 08:27 PM
I've no idea really but given Tuesday's team won well at Gillingham just days earlier with one exception, I'd probably just go with Grant for Osman.

I can see the case for Mellor,Moore, Waters, Oliver and even Turton if fit.

If it's not working, or even if it's 0-0, he'll need to be brave with the subs after 45 mins or even earlier - every time I've seen Waters he's made an impact.

MikeSB
27-03-2014, 08:35 PM
We always do well against Coventry and maybe we will again on Saturday?

Maybe with the Gills, they allowed us room to play and both Oldham and Notts didn't and so maybe it depends on how Coventry set up..

Nobody has a clue about the result though! ;)

Proggs
27-03-2014, 09:36 PM
I see they have made two good signings in Prutton and Eccleston - teams realise how important it is to beat us :(

Me, for Sat:

Phillips
Toots Ellis Duggy Mellor
Moore Inman Grant Pogs
Aneke
Ikapeazu

or play Toots in at wide right or play 3 centre backs and Toots and Inman wing backs?

Evans and Nolan, not up to it in my opinion.

Timon
27-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Like :)

Stealex
28-03-2014, 06:01 AM
I would personally replace Osman with Grant and Uche with Ajay. Many of you might think I'm mad to suggest my 2nd change but Ajay may just encourage us to play some football rather than the long ball dross we've seen in the last few home games. Ajay and Chuks playing one-two's on the edge of the area may just work.

alexmick
28-03-2014, 11:31 AM
I see they have made two good signings in Prutton and Eccleston - teams realise how important it is to beat us :(

Me, for Sat:

Phillips
Toots Ellis Duggy Mellor
Moore Inman Grant Pogs
Aneke
Ikapeazu

or play Toots in at wide right or play 3 centre backs and Toots and Inman wing backs?

Evans and Nolan, not up to it in my opinion.

Now everyone knows that I am not a big fan of Steve Phillips, but if I was Davis, I would reinstate him straight away, simply because of his age, experience and influence over the younger players. Garratt has done nothing wrong in my eyes, although I am concerned that at such a youthful age, the way things are panning out, his self-confidence could be destroyed and that would not be good for his future development. Phillips is still a capable keeper at this level for the time being, so perhaps a start in such a high profile fixture, might not be a bad idea.

ALEXKNOWALL
28-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Garratt

Tottle Ellis Dugdale Guthrie

Grant

Nolan Evans

Moore Innman
Aneke

Interesting! The word is Byron has absolutely no interest in playing for Crewe any more! I would give Waters a start and Pogba might get in ahead of Inman.

Thoughts? I'm ready to be shot down

bonehead
28-03-2014, 04:43 PM
philips

tootle ellis dugdale guthrie

grant turton mellor

anike

inman oliver

bring on pogba after 60 minutes

and if we need to close it up
evans for inman and push chucks up