PDA

View Full Version : Crewe v Coventry ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

PAULCAFC
28-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Another toughie, Coventry sold out their ticket allocation so a good atmosphere assured, we really need to up our game so unless we do it`s another defeat for me, 0-2

scottie4960
28-03-2014, 04:27 PM
2-0 for the Alex :D

alexmick
28-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Tough encounter indeed. However, when we least expect it, the Alex come up trumps and take not only the opposition by surprise, but the fans too. For Albert's sake, I will not sit on any fences this week and predict a score. It will be close tomorrow (although we will weather an almighty storm from the Sky Blues). A ***** three points is in the bag come 4.55 pm and a useful 2-1 victory for the men in red. Goals from Chucks (who else?) and a calamitous own goal from Coventry.

AlexLeicester
28-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Taking it from one of today's U21 scorers: "We need to win tomorrow." I will suggest that this turns into an optimistic 4-3 battering at both ends.
I also tentatively suggest that the game will not end with 22 players on the pitch. Unless we get another weak ref.

MikeSB
28-03-2014, 07:26 PM
We have the 'Indian Sign' over Coventry and so we should win 2-1

But depends how Coventry want to play us. Open up or close ranks to get one point which they would probably be happy with. A draw is not what we want though.

Its a sobering thought that all the clubs now in the bottom 4 are just 3 points behind and it would be another disaster if we should lose.

Tranmere play Carlisle and so one to watch as well as Notts County vs Colchester.

SD should not have to fire up the team tomorrow and a lot at stake.

2-1 it is..

grestyraider7
28-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Agreed Mike SB.. no firing up necessary... CREWE ALEXANDRA, DO WE WANT IT?????!!!!

NEVTHEDEV
28-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Also going for a 2-1 win to the Alex,were bound to let 1 in,you know I make sense. ;D ;D :D

crewebacca
29-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Football league shock o' the day with a 4-0... okay let's be realistic, 4-1 win to the mighty reds!.:star:

Proggs
29-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Coventry know a win here makes them safe enough - they will be very up for it. Will we?

Lose today and we are relegated, ok not by Math but by reality. Though I understand many of you will hold out til the "R" appears on the table, fair play.

We must win. Who will he pick? How will he play? What will he do?

Right team and tactics - 2 - 1 win.

Wrong team and tactics - 1 - 3 defeat.

Coventry will want this today. They call it "back to back wins". Yes, a phrase we don't use...