PDA

View Full Version : Blame CH, why not.

Laurie
29-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Can you me another manager who would start a game with TEN men.

RVW's first involvement was to win a throw in on 32 mins.

Says it all really.

Paying a FIVER for best reply (;D ;-D ), some hope

daly
30-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Laurie
Know from first hand news that things are not as they should be at Carrow Rd or Colney, some perhaps from frustration at the situation but we not only have a manager who with 6 games to go does not know his best team we lack leadership on the field. Bassong sounds, acts as if he could not care less.

Laurie
30-03-2014, 12:14 PM
In the running Daly, could that fiver be on its way to the Castle.

Makes sense what you posted, that first half was, well words fail me.

Is the problem down to CH alone, or other factors coming in to play?

philcanary
30-03-2014, 12:35 PM
When we are more than 30 games into a season and our front 2 selected have only 2 goals between them in the Premiership what do you expect?

Hooper is turning into Becchio sat on the bench game after game, Hoolahan that doesnt want to play for us is now a first pick and the back 4 that are, well words fail me there.

If Ruddy fails to make the plane to Brazil this will also be the fault of CH as in abetter side he would be showing how good he could be but when he has no cover he is always going to concede goals week in week out.

I just hope and pray even if we do escape the drop that Hughton is still shown the door or next season will be exactly the same as this.

OTBC

daly
30-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Laurie
Just leave it """behind""" the bar tell them its for Crotchless Kevin it can go towards my legal marriage to Gay Chloe we are planning in Brighton'
PS Might wait till next season and do it on the cheap via the NCFC coach for our match against the Gulls

Laurie
30-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Brilliant, made I larff

olano
30-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Ricky have no confidence is that strange? No he have played so many games without getting the ball so he have lost all faith in him self. The same with Hooper.

Ricky at least have the balls to tell our captain to get the ball out of the defence. We need a new captain we need a new manager. Then we will see how good Ricky and Hooper really is.
Hope West Ham can win tomorrow is Sunderland win then relegation is so so so close.

Ariesbaggie
01-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Baggies fan here. Nice to see u are as confident as us. Next week is gonna be a right nailbiter. I predict a draw. Fence sitting is my speciality.:D

Laurie
01-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Hello mate, look cum Saturday I hope we give you a repeat of last season thumping, somehow I think we wont, but it's a shame because I Like you lot, and do not wish you any ills, unlike the vile ones, who now look fairly safe, pity that, had Lamberts tribe down for the drop, cost me a few bob.
If were both here next season, perhaps we could set a little time aside to slag off Villa, make it regular feature so to speak.

Good luck after Saturday.

philcanary
01-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Aries, problem is a point is no good to either of us

OTBC

Laurie
01-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Hello Phil two of us on here at the same time, that's a first this year.

olano
01-04-2014, 07:03 PM
We need 3 points more then West Brom. I cant rely see us gething a point in the last 5 games.

Think Cardiff and Sunderland is gooing to come close to Norwich at the end of the season. We have to win !!!

Ariesbaggie
02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Hello me lovelies again. Flam, Cardifisticuffs, and one other. My money is on Sland. I am just a blinkered biased baggie and don't want to even think about Barnsley away all over again. Swansea are also in the frame. Hi to your famous female chef too. Always fancied her with that little lisp and she's good with her hands...I'll get me coat.:blue:

daly
03-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Arriesbaggie
No good getting excited over Delia hands
If she got her hands on you after a few seconds you'd hear
""Let's be aving yer""