PDA

View Full Version : Kasim

gaz1959
29-03-2014, 09:42 PM
walked across the road in front of me very eyes today at about 1pm

It was by the Milton Road Baths and he was heading toward the direction of CG in track suit with the Town logos on with the top half tied around his waiste.

He appeared relaxed and was ambling along.

He was playing today and was fading away as the game wore on. I scratch my head as to why he wants to walk 1.5 miles to the match

Ah well we won and did well to beat a battling Blades 2nd half outfit

They brought 800 noisy fans and I bet were frustrated on the way home as the did deserve at least a point

Cart horse Billy got a good welcome from us B)

Looks like we have scuppered any hopes they had / have of a play-off spot

We are in with a shout being 1 point behind borough (Posh) who have two games in hand.

Posh are in JPT final tomorrow v Spierettes - if you recall we slid away from the top after our defeat to them Spierettes. So lets hope the same for Posh >:)

We won the first half / they were better 2nd

Altobelli
29-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Evening Gaz, I used to walk all over the place in my early days, used to love a good walk and still would if my legs could carry me but they don't so I have to use the car which really annoys me, I know Kasim as you say was playing today but if I was young again I'd probably not think walking a couple of miles just before a game would do me any harm, I suppose its horse's for course's.

I thought you'd messed up today Gaz, I watched Crooks and Savage tearing lumps off each other on Final Score seeing you first score then the blunts equalise, the final score's were read with yours being "still playing" I punched the air for you when they said you'd got a winner, Spiffing B)

gaz1959
29-03-2014, 11:08 PM
alreet Alto

good to see you live lol

I know what you mean about walking but just thought it was odd being a pro an all that. Plus he has good chance of bumping into all sorts with the route he looked to be taking. I thought 1pm was a bit late to be making the way too

Yes thrilling end with them actually looking pretty well formed and on top to grab a last minute winner got yhe 8k town fans on their feet like never seen for a wee while

(always good to beat these big clubs ;D

gaz1959
29-03-2014, 11:09 PM
btW match delayed due to traffic accident on Cirencester way

KO 315pm