PDA

View Full Version : Next up - Inverness (again)

jwok
31-03-2014, 12:01 PM
A win lets us hop Aberdeen while a loss puts Dundee United right on our heels. A big game - how will we fare? - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/next_up__inverness_again_829338/index.shtml)

Sup3rw3ll
01-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Need to win today, otherwise the team can say goodbye to Europe.

Very disappointed with the lack of composure at home to shut out Kilmarnock for 45 mins and take 3 points. Boyd showed far more desire to get the goals needed for the win, letting other killie players know what's what. We sorely missed Faddy, and again most of our lads trotting about as if they were world beaters.

Unless they need reminding;
Aberdeen have a league cup and 2nd place.
I think Utd will win the Scottish cup.
Motherwell, going on top six form this season, may end up outside of the euro spot and not a thing to show for it! So get out there and finish the job off!!!

Wellup4it
01-04-2014, 04:08 PM
A bit downbeat I'd say. 4th spot may secure a European place but we have to aim for 2nd place.

Tonight will be difficult with the injury list we have and two of those are unknown. Much will depend on who they are. If we have 2 centre backs out or 3 goalies then we really are in trouble.

All that said a point would be a tremendous result tonight and if we can achieve that then we should be really proud.

If the players aren't fired up for this game its a sad day.

steviex
01-04-2014, 08:23 PM
A bit downbeat I'd say. 4th spot may secure a European place but we have to aim for 2nd place.

Tonight will be difficult with the injury list we have and two of those are unknown. Much will depend on who they are. If we have 2 centre backs out or 3 goalies then we really are in trouble.

All that said a point would be a tremendous result tonight and if we can achieve that then we should be really proud.

If the players aren't fired up for this game its a sad day.

I don't think a point would be a tremendous result. ICT have been utter p1sh since Hughes has taken over. It would be acceptable but hardly tremendous. That said ICT have just equalised and we are holding on by our teeth which will no doubt see some comical defending to give ICT all 3 points.