PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to London?

W_Lightening_Returns
06-04-2014, 06:19 PM
For an away day in May? :D WL is

Looking forward to collecting points on the Fylde Coast next season XD

Blooming eck they are going to be Tango'd !

gardsPNE
07-04-2014, 12:52 PM
For an away day in May? :D WL is

Looking forward to collecting points on the Fylde Coast next season XD

Blooming eck they are going to be Tango'd !

WL - You know our record in the play-offs so I am a little anxious but yes will definitely be there if we get past the Semi's. To be fair though we should fear ***ody as i think we have the better squad so hopefully Grayson's Div 1 promotion record through the Play-offs will continue with the Lilywhites ;D

As far as the Lashers are concerned it will be nip and tuck whether we play them next season as there is a possibility of crossing over. However I hope thats not the case as i have love the Lasher games and always fab atmosphere.

CalverleyBoy
12-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Is London where the court case is going to be held against your cheating players? Looks like you will get to entertain Blackpool again next season... ;D sorry couldn't resist.

dawson64
13-04-2014, 11:16 AM
If the rumoured court case for defamation of character comes from the six players if it's all wind & **** against the Daily Mail it should be interesting.

It's not like the head of sport for the Daily Fail is a Blackpool fan is it? ;-)

ob790
14-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Going to London this Friday...

gardsPNE
15-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Nice one OB - I know its indeed an outside chance but it would be great if we got a result at Brentford just to make them think about it :D

Went their last year and great little ground and being able to park 50 yards from the away end was mental. Street parking so near with no limitations is great.

ob790
15-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Been before. Going on the train. Leaving at 8 from Preston.