Sacked as of the end of the season.

On sky sports news now.

Spurs67
07-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Best kept secret out of the bag.

Levy does not have a clue...

DEVONSPUR
07-04-2014, 06:24 PM
No he doesn't but I always thought that this was what he planned all along and LVG has already been sounded out.

The thing is by sacking AVB when he did and installing TS he has royally screwed up our season but what does he care?

:blue:

BlackDiamond
07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Well what's funny, is some of the six signed at season-start will now be rushed out...amazing how clubs, seem to keep de-stabilising themselves.

Be funny if Tottenham finished 4th AND Man Utd won the champions league...

harlow_yid
07-04-2014, 10:37 PM
it was 7 players we signed beginning of season. but cant see any of them leaving. starting to see chadly come good.

DEVONSPUR
08-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Maths obviously not his strong point!
;D

Of our signings I like Eriksen, Capoue,Soldado, Chadli, Chiriches and Lamela (will come good once we get a decent coach and over his injury)

Not sure about Paulinho but started to look good against Stoke before Charlie Adam took him out!

Now lets compare these with the Spammers...

Lets see, there's AC...

XD XD XD

Hammerman69
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Maths obviously not his strong point!
;D

Of our signings I like Eriksen, Capoue,Soldado, Chadli, Chiriches and Lamela (will come good once we get a decent coach and over his injury)

Not sure about Paulinho but started to look good against Stoke before Charlie Adam took him out!

Now lets compare these with the Spammers...

Lets see, there's AC...

XD XD XD

I think Paulinho looks ok but I'm not convinced about Lamela and Soldado.

By the way, Downing has been a decent signing for us mate but yes, you bought more players