PDA

View Full Version : Swans v Chelsea

jackaway
12-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Crunch match for both teams as we defend our unbeaten home record against Chelsea,who've surprisingly never beaten us here in three seasons.A narrow 1-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season gives us some hope of getting much needed points on Sunday.
Top scorer Hazard is out and Terry is doubtful,but this team have a quality squad and it's going to be tough for us.
If the real Swans turn up,and not the impostors that played last week at Hull,then we have a chance.
Bony is desperate to do well for us,and score against his friend Drogba's old club,and to enhance his chances of playing in the World Cup for Ivory Coast this summer.

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
12-04-2014, 12:50 PM
We do tend to turn up more for the bigger games, id love to say 1-0 to Swansea or a draw would be acceptable BUT... that's my hearts opinion, I never listen to my head so wont comment on that side of my alter ego.

So I will stick at a sneaky 1-0 win ;D

jackaway
13-04-2014, 09:02 AM
We showed at Arsenal that we are up for the big games,and if it wasn't for the inept ref we would have won it in the last minute.
More of the same today boys,our PL status is hanging in the balance.

jackaway
14-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Once more we see an inept ref favouring the big club.I'm not condoning Chico's actions but the ref was influenced by Terry pleading for him to be sent off,the sight of which was pathetic for a respected big player. Also pathetic was Mourinho going beserk on the touchline and remonstrating with 4th official Robert Madley(the ref who robbed us against Stoke with that non-penalty decision.He also refused to shake hands with Monk at the end,what a disgrace of a club they are.
So we are talking about poor reffing again instead of the game,where if we'd had 11 men,we could well have won,as Chelsea were lethargic and relied on fouling and falling to ground to get advantage.
We are teetering on the edge of the precipice, but if our team can show as much fight in the rest of the games as they showed today then we have a chance.