18-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Best of luck lads, hope you join us soon

pnethor
20-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Thankyou fluffy one x

BC_Claret_Canada
21-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Good luck in the Play-Offs.

You have finally got a good manager and I'm sure you can make it through to Wembley!!

UTC

gardsPNE
22-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Good luck in the Play-Offs.

You have finally got a good manager and I'm sure you can make it through to Wembley!!

UTC

Here's hoping BC and I am pleased with our current form particularly at home. Grayson is definitely starting to put a decent squad together.

gardsPNE
22-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Best of luck lads, hope you join us soon

Thanks SweeneyWolf. Wolves in 2014 have really looked the business and in my opinion you lot wont have to add too much to the squad next season to be challenging for a top ten place.

claret1978
25-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Good luck to pne too.hope you can do it.

pfcsteve72
27-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Echo the words above, good luck [size=5][b][COLOR=DARKBLUE]PNE

crewedaft
28-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Good luck in the play-offs Preston! However, to maximise your chances and to keep your best players fresh and free from injury, I would recommend making eleven changes for the final meaningless league match at Crewe on Saturday.

gardsPNE
28-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Good luck in the play-offs Preston! However, to maximise your chances and to keep your best players fresh and free from injury, I would recommend making eleven changes for the final meaningless league match at Crewe on Saturday.

:D :D :D

You seem to be our bogey side this past couple of seasons and only one of two sides to beat us at home this season so who knows what will happen on Saturday.

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 07:32 AM

Thanks PFCSteve and if (THOR would shout at me for saying if) SO WHEN we get to Wembley I will be visiting Pompey and stopping at friends down in Southsea the bank holiday weekend and making my way to Wembley on the Sunday.

By the way I am surprised Rossendale hasnt been all over this thread seeing you have posted on it ;D

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Good luck to pne too.hope you can do it.

So do I Claret so do I. By the way Manager of the year for all divisions in my opinion is Sean Dyche as minor miracles have been performed with the squad you have.

pfcsteve72
29-04-2014, 09:19 AM

Thanks PFCSteve and if (THOR would shout at me for saying if) SO WHEN we get to Wembley I will be visiting Pompey and stopping at friends down in Southsea the bank holiday weekend and making my way to Wembley on the Sunday.

By the way I am surprised Rossendale hasnt been all over this thread seeing you have posted on it ;D[/quote]Yeah Rosie can't seem to grasp that other fans can actually get on, i've noticed that he has p/ssed off most of the north west with his ramblings. have a great time in Southsea mate

Brin
03-05-2014, 05:27 PM

By the way I am surprised Rossendale hasnt been all over this thread seeing you have posted on it ;D[/quote]

You're not there yet pal...come to think of it neither are we...;D

All to play for simply can't wait for next Saturday...

gardsPNE
03-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Same here Brin and I suspect its going to be a cracker and could even get a little heated with plenty at stake. As long as it doesnt boil over a little heated is just fine ;D

dawson64
04-05-2014, 12:27 AM
I fear Rotherhams goal scoring ability. On the other hand, I also wonder if they have shown their hand. We now know that if they are 2 or 3 down with 15 minutes to go they will they will throw everyone forward. I would be surprised if Grayson lets his team get caught out with that again.

I also think that the key is to stop them scoring at Deepdale. If I am correct, away goals count double after extra time. Who knows how valuable that could be when you are away in the second leg.

gardsPNE
04-05-2014, 03:34 PM
I fear Rotherhams goal scoring ability. On the other hand, I also wonder if they have shown their hand. We now know that if they are 2 or 3 down with 15 minutes to go they will they will throw everyone forward. I would be surprised if Grayson lets his team get caught out with that again.

I also think that the key is to stop them scoring at Deepdale. If I am correct, away goals count double after extra time. Who knows how valuable that could be when you are away in the second leg.

I know away goals used to count double but not sure these days, can anybody enlighten us this rule.

What will fear Rotherham is our recent home form with 18 goals in 5 games and I think we should continue in that vain at Deepdale and see if we can create some sort of cushion ready for when we visit NYS.

bfcandproud
06-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Gards

No away goals in the play offs

Goes straight to extra time and then penalties

I fear you are doomed though as that idiot Thorskin has made one of his legendary predictions that never ever come true ;)

PNECRAZY2007
07-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Cheers guys :-)

Hopefully this will be our year STF7

The_Exorcist
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Good luck in the play offs.

Let's get another Lancs team in the top divisions where you belong

A Burnley fan

pnethor
09-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Gards

No away goals in the play offs

Goes straight to extra time and then penalties

I fear you are doomed though as that idiot Thorskin has made one of his legendary predictions that never ever come true ;)

One mans 'idiot' is another mans 'genius'.

gardsPNE
10-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Good luck in the play offs.

Let's get another Lancs team in the top divisions where you belong

A Burnley fan

it's good to know our fellow Lancastrians are cheering us on :D :D :D