PDA

View Full Version : Bolton V Footy Agent McGill

klassnic
18-04-2014, 05:34 PM
well lads you all have been very quiet over the subject about the accusations of our own chairman being accused of back dating a footy contract to diddle an agent out of his commission.

I wonder why non of the top agents want to deal and have blanked dealing with Bolton wanderers.

1. do you think its because of our chairman.
2. do you think they don't like the football club.
3. do you think our club are the poor relations of every footy team in the northwest.

Your views would be interesting in this matter as you the fans are allowed to express your take on this matter.

If you think this matter should not be discussed then as current season ticket holders and season ticket holders for next seasons championship league football then i take it that your silence thinks what the personel who work for the corporate vail of Bolton Wanderers was the right thing to do.

also do you think this also has links with the bungs alligations that panorama documented about, having Big sams son spouti

klassnic
19-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Surprise surprize !

no body come forward yet to voice their opinion yet about the situation

me thinks a lot of you out there are thinking the same and feel ashamed but won't say so

I'm pretty shocked concidering the case has opened up a fews in the wanderers camp

interesting thou

I wonder if it will go from civil to criminal as contracts should not be tampered with for any company under rules and regulations of a companies own policy.

Be interesting the out come from this result

especially if the police is called in from civil to criminal especially if this shows 51% in favor of Mcgill !

Mmmmmm keep your eyes peeled on this one.

I bet Big Sams following this outcome too

itsintheblood
20-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Been totally disinterested in it but if Gartside as done summert amiss, I hope he gets Community Service and a phooking big fine.:D