PDA

View Full Version : Sandro not good enough!?!?

harlow_yid
19-04-2014, 04:17 PM
who the ruck does Sh@twood think he is? the beast is a top player and for him to say these things is so unprofessional. any one with sympathy with sherwood before now must surly see he is way out of his depth. - view external link (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/471350/Not-good-enough-Tim-Sherwood-BLASTS-Spurs-midfielder-Sandro-after-Fulham-win)

danegee
19-04-2014, 07:37 PM
If Tiny Tim does not think Sandro tires hard, or is not good enough then he's a c-unt.
If he thinks Harry Kane is is good enough for spurs and the EPL and insists on Adebayor as World Class - when he consistently does f-uck all up front more than he consistently influences, assists or scores - then he's also a c -unt.
This is the man who picked Bentaleb week in week out claiming he was brilliant, and now doesn't?

This is a man who sees Paulinho and dembele cannot play together, yet picks them today?

This is the man who watches Rose f-uck up week in week out and doesn't do nothing yet openly criticises Vlad and drops him ffs.

The same man who compared Kane to Rooney ffs.

The man who harps on an on about passion whilst continuously playing the limpest, most unpassionate rookie in defensive mid whilst dropping the most passionate one he has?

meatismurder
20-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Hmmmm, what Tim says about it.

"Tottenham Hotspur manager Tim Sherwood has said that he has "no problem" with Sandro despite leaving him out of the squad for the 3-1 win over Fulham on Saturday.

The midfielder tweeted to clarify that he was not injured on the morning of the game in what was seen as a swipe at Sherwood.

After the game, Sherwood told reporters: "I don't care about the tweet. I don't go on Twitter. He can tweet what he wants.

"I like Sandro's qualities, but in my eyes it wasn't right to put him in the squad - other people are ahead of him. I think Nacer Chadli's done well in there and I think Paulinho's done well in there.

"I really don't have a problem with him. He's a good lad. I don't have any problem with anything he's got to say. He's not being disrespectful to me, I don't think."

Goals from Paulinho, Harry Kane and Younes Kaboul secured victory for Spurs."

COYS

DEVONSPUR
21-04-2014, 10:36 PM
The problem here is that TS selected a side to win a game and we did!!

I'm a huge admirer of the "beast" but he hasn't been playing well lately and doesn't look 100% fit to me having been rushed back from an injury!

I also think Harry Kane deserves a run of games and would be interested in him playing alongside Soldado as Ade seems to have lost interest again!

Bentelab is a quality player but not a DM and will come good with more experience!

Having said all that the sooner we get rid of TS the better!

And for all my Spammers admirers another class show from your lot against Palace!!
XD XD XD

Even their fans outsang you!

EngNor
22-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Holtby has to come back as our second DM player, only The Beast there at the moment. Beast had been out for a while, returns then is burnt out with the lack of support in that position, injuries have jaded our lot again.

danegee
22-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Holtby has to come back as our second DM player, only The Beast there at the moment. Beast had been out for a while, returns then is burnt out with the lack of support in that position, injuries have jaded our lot again.

Nice to hear from you again Eng.

Sandro will be off in the summer. Rumour has it that there are a few Italian clubs interested in him.

Unbelievable that TS does not think that Sandro is not good enough.
Dembele and Sandro were a god combo, Paulinho and dembele are not.

In fact, I feel Dembele is not up to scratch. He does not get forward enough, hold onto the ball far too long and does not make many assists.
It's a puzzle as to why a player with his ability to go past players and shoot rarely gets into the box.
Playing him with Paulinho kind of nullifies the midfield. To me Paulinho is not a great defensive midfielder either as he ikes to get forward, is a bit lazy in the tackle and does not get back quick enough.

EngNor
23-04-2014, 06:54 AM

Sandro will be off in the summer. Rumour has it that there are a few Italian clubs interested in him.

In fact, I feel Dembele is not up to scratch. He does not get forward enough, hold onto the ball far too long and does not make many assists.
It's a puzzle as to why a player with his ability to go past players and shoot rarely gets into the box.
Playing him with Paulinho kind of nullifies the midfield. To me Paulinho is not a great defensive midfielder either as he ikes to get forward, is a bit lazy in t

DEVONSPUR
23-04-2014, 05:01 PM

Playing him with Paulinho kind of nullifies the midfield. To me Paulinho is not a great defensive midfielder either as he ikes to get forward, is a bit lazy in t