PDA

View Full Version : Prediction league members.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
20-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Would you be interested in taking part in a prediction league for the World cup in the summer?

kerry16
20-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Good idea keep the site alive during the summer count me in

MickMillsMoustache
20-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Sounds good to me. :)

Forecasting the attendance is going to be a nightmare! XD

gooseman
20-04-2014, 06:07 PM
I'M IN

kerry16
20-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Just need JTTB and we have a full house

MickMillsMoustache
20-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Just need JTTB and we have a full house

What about the one or two others that have popped their heads in and then disappeared again - such a shame.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
20-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Great cheers lads.

Was thinking along the lines of a dream team (only two players from the same nation). Predicting all games across the week and picking 6 players to score for bonus points and selecting first scorer for all England games ( Will probably be only 3 games ) XD

MickMillsMoustache
21-04-2014, 05:37 AM
Great cheers lads.

Was thinking along the lines of a dream team (only two players from the same nation). Predicting all games across the week and picking 6 players to score for bonus points and selecting first scorer for all England games ( Will probably be only 3 games ) XD

Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.

kerry16
21-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Great cheers lads.

Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.[/quote]

I was thinking the same keep it simple but then again I am simple I dont mind I will go along with it.

I do not have much interest in international football but will watch some but not all of it

MickMillsMoustache
21-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Great cheers lads.

Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.[/quote]

I was thinking the same keep it simple but then again I am simple I dont mind I will go along with it.

I do not have much interest in international football but will watch some but not all of it[/quote]

Agree Kerry - I know very little about foreign players so would struggle to know who to pick.

Straightforward score forecast would be my ideal, and would that not be easier for you to check Hull?

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
21-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Okay sounds better to be honest, Don't know what I was thinking :). Cheers lads

MickMillsMoustache
21-04-2014, 01:44 PM

Phew what a relief! Yes, get a grip Hull. XD

If you're feeling a bit insane, you could include the attendance prediction. >:)

(Only kidding!!!!)

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
21-04-2014, 02:32 PM

Phew what a relief! Yes, get a grip Hull. XD

If you're feeling a bit insane, you could include the attendance prediction. >:)

(Only kidding!!!!)[/quote]

XD XD U want some points deducting MMM ;)

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
20-05-2014, 05:53 PM
What do you think of this lads? Pick the group winner and runner up from each group(will post group tables to make it easier). Predict top goal scorer and pick one player who will award you points for scoring and assisting.