PDA

View Full Version : Come on Swindon

thepieofbilbro
21-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Take it easy against Notts. Hows everyone doing? Been struggling to sign in for a while again!! Raddy are safe from relegation this season and having a new pitch laid for next season.

gaz1959
25-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Take it easy against Notts. Hows everyone doing? Been struggling to sign in for a while again!! Raddy are safe from relegation this season and having a new pitch laid for next season.

Big ask Pie and I see your predicament

We got beat recently by the Cumbrians and if we beat you next week it could seal your fate :blue:
Not good situation but let's hope it doesn't come to that as if you win Saturday and Cumbrians lose you could be ok

Glad Raddy are safe B)

Bit quiet here these days and it seems to go in flurry's

Are you going to the BoB meet in Torquay?

gaz1959
26-04-2014, 10:35 PM
welll well well Pie!

I hope you are greatful we helped you out today?

I had a word and seems heed was taken ;D

Bit extreme to go for the 2 reds as well tho

We are out of the race regardless as Posh won

Still a massive scrap down below

If you look up at the league to Posh position there aint much in it really.

Very close league bar Wolves who with a late start have romped it with there big wage players (thanks Laz ;-) )

Good luck next week I will be rooting 4u

We host fatty at home next game

thepieofbilbro
27-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks for having a word Gaz, but asking for two reds was a bit extreme! Until Derry came along I never would've thought it would come down to the last day. Just think, we could've had Wilson! I reckon a draw at Oldham will do the job, and they are expecting about 3/4000 Notts fans travelling up there.

gaz1959
27-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Difficult game v them as you never know what you will get up there

Wilson will be at yours next season because you must stay up now surely and yes a point should do it ;D

Funny ol game innit

I had you tipped to be right up there but like I said it is a close league this season

Next season will be the same, if Brentford can do it anyone can IMO

Then there's Bornmouthy just off playoffs in Champs League :? beating florists 4-1 XD

lazaat
03-05-2014, 07:24 PM
A disappointing end to the season to lose 2-1 at home to Rotherham, but most Town fans would have taken 8th place at the start of the season with all our financial troubles.

As lower league genuine football fans and eternal optimists we shall be dreaming of promotion next May so roll on next season...at least The Pox didn't make the 2nd division play offs so that is some consolation to us Swindon fans XD

lazaat
03-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Congratulations 'pieofbilbro' in avoiding the drop ;)

gaz1959
03-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Congratulations 'pieofbilbro' in avoiding the drop ;)

B)