PDA

View Full Version : Millers fan who is curious to know...

the_idiotb_stardson
21-04-2014, 05:50 PM
if Grayson is resting or rotating any of your key players in these final games?

Or is he playing full strength sides?

gardsPNE
22-04-2014, 01:19 PM
He appears to be resting and rotating a couple of players at the moment including our leading scoring Garner. Grayson is also using a couple of youngsters who appear to have had a couple of successful games. We have nowadays quite a decent squad and we are definitely using the squad of players the last 3-4 games.

Is Evans doing the same thing and do you Millers feel you have good depth in your squad?

the_idiotb_stardson
22-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Yes it seems that Evans is doing the same as Grayson, rotating and resting a few.

We have a good squad although I think PNE's is stronger. Smallwood was sent off Saturday for violent conduct so he will miss the first match of the play offs.

gardsPNE
23-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Will Smallwood be a miss to you or do you have a suitable replacement. I think we are both very similar and in my eyes the strongest two candidates in the Play-offs. Ideally I would like us both to finish 3rd and 4th, no preference but its so our home leg is 2nd. I have a sneaky feeling we will be meeting you Millers in the final but lets see how the final place jostling goes. I know I havent to dismiss Orient and Peterboro and they wont be easy ties I just think in 2014 we have been the stronger two teams.

the_idiotb_stardson
23-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Interesting one regarding Smallwood. He is a defensive holding midfielder and has made us more compact as a team. Some Millers fans would argue that he doesn't have the creativity of our other options. I think though, Smallwood will be missed especially if we play the first leg away from home.