PDA

View Full Version : Freedman

lord_hooray
22-04-2014, 09:09 PM
This is the dullest football I have ever witnessed, its torture watching this dirge, put us out of our misery and sack him

danm1992
22-04-2014, 09:52 PM
I said after the Leeds game that we'd go on a decent run between then and the end of the season that would paper over the cracks.

He's not just awful tactically, he has no footballing soul. Just like Megson.

What was the point of parking the bus tonight like we did? The best it was ever gonna get us was a turgid 0-0 draw. Just what you need to get spirits up for a new season.

campo21
22-04-2014, 10:05 PM
It said in bolton news Freedman was having a meeting after the game tonight with Gartside and Davies to discuss the budget he has to spend in the summer,i wish they would tell him he is getting nowt because he is sacked and we are bringing in Warnock and giving him the money,what is the point of Freedman staying another season we will finish mid-table again or even lower down.

dunc_bwfc
22-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Dougie will never change his ways with his rotations and negative tactics & should be shown the door at seasons end & warnock installed or else a 3rd turgid season under his tenure awaits for certain, hes had a fair crack of the whip now so garty get ready to pull that trigger & put us all out of our misery.

bwfcforever
23-04-2014, 07:03 AM
:blue: :blue::blue:

who thinks warnock would come then ..?

nvent
23-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I chose not to go last night as I,m peed of with the way this guy tinkers with the team. I haven,t renewed my season ticket , and unless they get rid of the guy I don,t intend to.

donboy
23-04-2014, 10:27 PM
The bloke's a ferk1ng megolomaniac.Last nights tactics were madness.I'm heartily sick to death of the bloke and when he stands on the sidelines gesticulating I feel a real urge to run over and throttle the ba5tard. What was that all about,3 donkey centre backs,two full backs(one of whom was really another centre back),two holding midfielders(one of whom was The Wobbler)who doesn't really count as anything cos he does bvgger all, one up top and two useless wingers. The massive void in midfield meant that Leicester had the ball and picked us apart the whole first half. Having two supposedly attacking full backs is not going to be much use if you can't get the ball.
Unfortunately the results haven't been bad enough to warrant sacking him but I won't be renewing my season ticket to watch Duggie's defensive master classes next season.

campo21
23-04-2014, 11:06 PM
It sounds like the season ticket sales will be down again next season but you can't blame the fan's for not going back to watch such boring football under Freedman!

bwfcforever
24-04-2014, 06:31 AM
I chose not to go last night as I,m peed of with the way this guy tinkers with the team. I haven,t renewed my season ticket , and unless they get rid of the guy I don,t intend to.

:blue: :blue: , am sorry to hear that mate ...how long have you followed bwfc mate ..?

eric1953
24-04-2014, 10:13 AM
I am on record as thinking that Freedman is a prick.
But I will hold back my real opinions until the end of the season. I have renewed and paid for my season ticket for next season, but am very pessimistic.
When he brought the youngster Kellett on the other night I cringed, he looked as though he just left the local junior school. We are talking about a hard, tough league here, not the local Sunday school league, its all right if you are Messi, but I don't think this young lad will be in that bracket.
When you say I don't mean any disrespect, that means you are dissing them, and I honestly don't mean to have a dig, but **** me , that was laughable.
But not as laughable as the other clown he played at right wherever, Whyte. Has anyone seen a more abject debut in their lives ?
I dread this Saturday.

nvent
24-04-2014, 08:48 PM

:blue: :blue: , am sorry to hear that mate ...how long have you followed bwfc mate ..?[/quote]

Been following the whites for 58 yrs, not always been a season ticket holder,

campo21
24-04-2014, 08:49 PM
I'd rather see conor wilkinson getting a chance!

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Well, I've unfortunately renewed my season ticket for next season, I must be mad. I mean with Dougie no doubt set to play a lone striker upfront, regardless of who the opposition is, I will hardly be entertained next season.

Dougie will be in the final year of his current contract with us at the start of next season and I expect us to be pushing for a playoff spot. I can't see the board sacking him, even if it's going tits up after ten games or so, I think the board will just wait until the end of the season and just let his deal run out.

I'm looking forward to seeing which players Dougie manages to bring in this summer, I'm not expecting Dougie to be given much money to spend, but if we manage to sell Mavies and maybe Chungy, I hope the proceeds will be given to Dougie so he can at least sign maybe Juke and a couple more decent players.