PDA

View Full Version : why does dougie tease us

Whatsmore
26-04-2014, 07:37 PM
tonight I feel happiest ive been all season fantastic performance and dougie finaly playing youngsters with pride in the shirt.but deep down I just know its another false dawn,come Birmingham the dukes final game so hes not going to get on the pitch,the only youngster anywhere near the pitch will be a ballboy,and beckford up front on his own missing our only effort at goal,whilst Birmingham backed by 6,000 fckwit brummies celebrate Leicester style after winning 3.0 to stay up.the guy builds fans up to completely demoralise us again,just when it seems even dougie has worked out a way to play that suits fans and players alike he just goes back again dropping the players on form and simply boring us all with the most mind numbing tactics he makes megson look like pep gaurdiola.but im making the most of tonight and until next week im a happy wanderer

campo21
26-04-2014, 07:40 PM
I know what you mean whatsmore it will be the same again next season at the macaroni!

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm sure Dougie wakes up in the morning and he says to his Mrs Sarah, which is Ray Clemence's daughter, just in case you didn't know. "Sarah, how can I pi$$ the Bolton fans off today?" Easy Dougie, just don't play Joe Mason in his final game, he can't play for Bolton or Cardiff in any more games, just do it Dougie.! I'll give you a blow job later, if you do.

Keep on playing Liam Trotter Dougie, he's turd and the Bolton fans know it and we can sign him for nowt in the summer, but he's scored a wonder goal today, so we must be careful.

Keep on playing just 1 striker up front Dougie, the Bolton fans hate this and the less goals we lose the better!

I reckon Sarah has Dougie under the thumb!

danm1992
26-04-2014, 08:15 PM
To be fair, there was nothing different tactically today to in matches earlier in the season that we deservedly lost.

It was still that dour 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 that occasionally comes up trumps, but over a full Championship season isn't good enough for us.

I don't expect next season to be much different to this one under Freedman.

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 08:27 PM
To be fair, there was nothing different tactically today to in matches earlier in the season that we deservedly lost.

It was still that dour 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 that occasionally comes up trumps, but over a full Championship season isn't good enough for us.

I don't expect next season to be much different to this one under Freedman.Dan, just out of curiosity, who would you appoint for a manager? Clarke? Warnock? Pulis? ;D I think Giggs with Mike Phelan as his right hand man could be a good move.

lord_hooray
26-04-2014, 08:30 PM
With his tactics and team selections we have failed to win 16 out of our 22 home games so far, its unacceptable as this league is so poor.

Even with this squad we could have made the play offs but he sacrifices all our attacking options because he is so frightned of losing. We have drawn/lost so many games which we should have won because of this mindset.

And why does he make atleast five team changes every week, the only time this season he has played the same team twice was after the Blackburn home game, we then won 5-1, the next game he again made wholesale changes and we didn't win.

I can't understand his negativity

danm1992
26-04-2014, 08:58 PM

I don't expect next season to be much different to this one under Freedman.Dan, just out of curiosity, who would you appoint for a manager? Clarke? Warnock? Pulis? ;D I think Giggs with Mike Phelan as his right hand man could be a good move.[/quote]

First and foremost, we need a manager with an eye for a bargain. To be fair, I think Dougie might have that. It's just a shame that he's as bad tactically as any manager we've had in my lifetime. I also wonder about how his funny ways impact on the players in terms of motivation.

I'be be skeptical about whoever we brought in. There's nobody we could bring in who I'd be certain would do a

klassnic
27-04-2014, 03:39 AM
I think DF knows he's good picking a team as a 442 but I think he wants to prove he can nulify
a game against a top team by playing 451 and at the moment 451 which is very defencive is not coming together for him yet.