PDA

View Full Version : Highpoint of Your Season ???

itsintheblood
26-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Not been many, but the last minute goal at Huddersfield, the other week is mine.

What's yours, if any?

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Probably smashing 4 past the chicken farmers from next door.

dunc_bwfc
26-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Not getting relegated which at one stage this season looked a very distinct possibility

klassnic
27-04-2014, 03:25 AM
My High point in the season will be to see the court case in manchester to go against the possibilities of and to find out the truth if phil Gartside or any of the Bolton admin are held guilty with the accusations that Tony mcGill is making.

I hope the accusations are not true and our chairman and bolton staff are found innocent but if found guilty this I feel will reflect onto the type of club fans and organisation we all truely are.

So fingers crossed that gartside wins the case for Boltons case

Cheers lads

lord_hooray
27-04-2014, 07:41 AM
haven't we just been fined 1.8 million for VAT - view external link (http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11165704.Bolton_Wanderers_were_fined___1_8_million _for_wrongly_claiming_VAT/)

campo21
27-04-2014, 09:01 AM
The highpoint for me will be the last game i can't wait for this season to end its been another disaster if we had any ambition left we would sack Freedman now and bring Warnock in and have a real go at getting promoted next season but the way we are going we will be in the championship for years!

danm1992
27-04-2014, 11:44 AM
The best I've felt all season is ambivalence.

Normally I'd be elated at beating Blackburn 4-0, but I wasn't that bothered.

Horrible, horrible season, and I put 99% of the blame on Freedman and his ego.

lord_hooray
27-04-2014, 11:57 AM
The highlight of the season has been winning every game away in Yorkshire, all 5 of them.

Our away record is actually better than our home record , we have not lost away to any of the bottom half at all, our ultra cautious home performances have cost us dearly, one up front against Yeovil etc, this is our lowest league finish for 20 years, last season was the second worst

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 12:36 PM
haven't we just been fined 1.8 million for VATI think the BEN issued a statement to the club apologising, as it wasn't a vat fine.

Statement regarding an article published in The Bolton News on Wednesday 23 April
Bolton Wanderers Football Club wishes to express its disappointment and concern regarding an article published in The Bolton News on Wednesday 23 April in which it is alleged that the club paid a substantial fine to HMRC after wrongly reclaiming VAT.

This is categorically not the case as no fine was threatened or imposed on the club by HMRC. A payment was made pursuant to a commercial settlement reached with HMRC as the result of a football industry-wide enquiry into the tax treatment of agents' fees involving all Premier League clubs.

Our legal advisers have notified The Bolton News of the club's dissatisfaction with the misleading and inflammatory way in which this point has been reported. We note that The Bolton N

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 02:37 PM
my highlite was the away win at leeds but overall a depressing season :blue: :blue:

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 06:49 PM
I have absolutely no high points from this season.

For various reasons I've not been able to attend many games this season and sad to say it looks like that that was a good thing :blue:

itsintheblood
27-04-2014, 07:09 PM
If i'm honest, think it's been a awful season.

Not much skill to be seen, mostly crap football at The Reebok.

Thank **** it's nearly all over and I can have rest from mithering about us :D

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 07:37 PM
It's all about next season for me. I just have this feeling that Dougie will sign Liam Trotter and he's going to turn out just as good as Yaya Toure, Liam is a similar build to Yaya and he also has an eye for a goal, as proved yesterday against Wednesday with his wonder goal I think I might have misjudged my original opinion on Trotter and he could well turn out to be a Bolton Legend.

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Next season is critical. People can go on and on and on and on and on and on about sacking DF and bringing someone else in but how the fk can we afford to pay him off when there's doubts about affording to buy Juke, Mason, Trotter, etc??

The end of this season will finally see him able to get the high-earning wasters off our books. He's FINALLY started to pay some of the young kids who have shown some potential so let's see if he can what he did at Palace. If not we are well and truly ****ed

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Next season is critical. People can go on and on and on and on and on and on about sacking DF and bringing someone else in but how the fk can we afford to pay him off when there's doubts about affording to buy Juke, Mason, Trotter, etc??

The end of this season will finally see him able to get the high-earning wasters off our books. He's FINALLY started to pay some of the young kids who have shown some potential so let's see if he can what he did at Palace. If not we are well and truly ****ed
I am willing to give Dougie the whole of next season to see if he can turn things around. It's not been easy for Dougie, with inheriting a premiership squad and players that just aren't up to the physical side of the Championship, plus he's had to contend with the financial fair play rules as well.

The thing that pi$$es me off the most about Dougie, is his negativity and constant team changes when, imo it wasn't necessary.

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:30 PM
It's all about next season for me. I just have this feeling that Dougie will sign Liam Trotter and he's going to turn out just as good as Yaya Toure, Liam is a similar build to Yaya and he also has an eye for a goal, as proved yesterday against Wednesday with his wonder goal I think I might have misjudged my original opinion on Trotter and he could well turn out to be a Bolton Legend.erm gary do you want my therapist details?she helped me a lot when like you I started losing it ;D

alfinyalcabo
27-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Beating the BAstids at deadwood and winning promotion.. B)

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 09:00 PM
It would be remiss of me alf not to congratulate Burnley on their promotion.

Well deserved!!!

alfinyalcabo
27-04-2014, 09:03 PM
It would be remiss of me alf not to congratulate Burnley on their promotion.

Well deserved!!!

Cheers JJ..B)

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 09:05 PM
It's all about next season for me. I just have this feeling that Dougie will sign Liam Trotter and he's going to turn out just as good as Yaya Toure, Liam is a similar build to Yaya and he also has an eye for a goal, as proved yesterday against Wednesday with his wonder goal I think I might have misjudged my original opinion on Trotter and he could well turn out to be a Bolton Legend.erm gary do you want my therapist details?she helped me a lot when like you I started losing it ;D[/quote]Does your therapist wear a thong and does she have big tits when she's trying to make you normal again?

Whatsmore
28-04-2014, 05:45 AM
It's all about next season for me. I just have this feeling that Dougie will sign Liam Trotter and he's going to turn out just as good as Yaya Toure, Liam is a similar build to Yaya and he also has an eye for a goal, as proved yesterday against Wednesday with his wonder goal I think I might have misjudged my original opinion on Trotter and he could well turn out to be a Bolton Legend.erm gary do you want my therapist details?she helped me a lot when like you I started losing it ;D[/quote]Does your therapist wear a thong and does she have big tits when she's trying to make you normal again?[/quote]no gary alas she never wore a thong or have big t1tts that was me no wonder I frightend her :)

Whatsmore
28-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Beating the BAstids at deadwood and winning promotion.. B)alf now come on now if you realy think back to tw atburn game did you realy enjoy beating fat jacks plastic champions[maan that dood he where fat and ugly]look at the gold wearing classy owners surrounded by chicken sh1t,the humble fans from daaaaaaaaaaaaaarwen,and they've sadly missed out on play offs now are you realy that heartless?yeah course you are me to XD XD XD

eric1953
28-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Full time at Sheffield on Saturday. That's me done for the season now.