PDA

View Full Version : who was feddygreen?

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 10:18 AM
just asking for info on the guy as he was before my time on here and people are saying its proven klassnic is him.did feddygreen get banned was he wind up merchant etc did he post 4am and was he a finantial whizzkid like our klassers purports to be cheers for info im just intrigued.

danm1992
27-04-2014, 11:37 AM
feddygreen had just been sacked when I pitched up. Gary and a couple others always thought he was me, funnily enough.

From what I gather, there was a lot of friction between him and culsh, mainly because feddygreen hated Megson and culsh would always defend him.

The last straw was when he called culsh a pedophile. A lot of the stuff he wrote was tongue in cheek, but he obviously went too far in the end.

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 12:51 PM
I had my suspicions over Dan & Whatsmore that they could be Feddy, but I'm 99% certain that it's Klassnic now. Campo21 is Feddy's mate though, so he knows for sure.

Feddygreen always used loads of paragraphs and rambled on for ages and he despises Gartside, which Klassnic does too. Feddy always posted at weird hours, like 3 or 4 am and Klassnic does that too.

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 12:59 PM
thanks chaps that does shed some light on things it looks like klassers is feddygreen.me and culsh would have had lots of words though over megson I dispised the freak with every ounce of my being there would definitely be a raikes lane invitation to culsh on that one ;D looks like feddy sunk to the bottom of the barrel with the peado remark that is terrible.

lord_hooray
27-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Who was Mixu ? :?

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 02:34 PM
lord mixu has always botherd me who he was I thought klassers was mixu but now I don't though there are similarities with mixu,feddygreen,and klassnic great on here now the wums have gone but a little quite.

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Its a shame that Mo isn't on here anymore as he had a great nose for sussing out which WUM was the same.

Think it's quite obvious which pr1ck klassnic is myself

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 07:09 PM
jimmy you cannot and indeed should not refer to our klassers as a pr1ck I mean he is in high finance and produces some thought provoking posts I realy am dissapionted in your attitude on this matter and if I was a mod I would take utter umbrance at your attack on klassers and probably take action like insisting on a full and frank apology to klassers posted at 4.am or well I would say nasty things to you ummm quite nasty,there ive said it bet your upset and in remorse now eh?ok well maybe not XD XD XD XD

itsintheblood
27-04-2014, 07:12 PM
I used to like Feddy, thought he was very funny.

Alas he went too far with his abuse of culsh.

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 07:31 PM
well if he was a good poster then surely klassnic isn't feddy :? shame hewent to far then blood I mean what is it with these abusers have they no intellect ah hum XD

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 07:38 PM
jimmy you cannot and indeed should not refer to our klassers as a pr1ck I mean he is in high finance and produces some thought provoking posts I realy am dissapionted in your attitude on this matter and if I was a mod I would take utter umbrance at your attack on klassers and probably take action like insisting on a full and frank apology to klassers posted at 4.am or well I would say nasty things to you ummm quite nasty,there ive said it bet your upset and in remorse now eh?ok well maybe not XD XD XD XD

You and me.

Raikes Lane.

9pm.

Enough said ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

campo21
27-04-2014, 07:51 PM
The good old days with feddygreen.

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 07:58 PM
The good old days with feddygreen.Campo, is Feddygreen Klassnic then?

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:15 PM
yeah come on campo you miserable geet who the **** is or was fedders?everyone knows you know him and you and klassers do seem close you allways call him klassers never klassnic and you never slag him off even when hes posted utter drivel that would suggest hes incarserated in rampton whilst still managing to be off his t1tts on LSD your backed in a corner campo now spill :) :)

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:19 PM
to late jimmy im laughing like a chessire cat with mrs W out some frigg place I know not of and its now 21.18 im 18minutes to late but there will be other times jj that I also wont be there again XD XD XD

campo21
27-04-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't know either of them!

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:34 PM
I don't know either of them!well I have it on good authority you do so do the honourable thing campo tell us >;)

campo21
27-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Who's the good authority?

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:42 PM
well I don't like saying its gary1803 so I aint saying nowt just like you,you slimey toad you know you know em or should I say him ;D

campo21
27-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I don't know them apart from on here whatsmore!

Whatsmore
27-04-2014, 08:49 PM
ok then campo hope you not protecting anybody though you naughty lad,you could dig yourself right out of a very sizeable hole by starting to abuse klassnic a bit you know as if you and him weren't mates I would fall for it,not sure about gary though my intelligence guy :D

garyp1803
27-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Campo, who was that Pebble geezer that posted on here to, that you knew? I thought you said he was Feddy too? :?

JimmyJazz64
27-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Oi you two!!!

Leave campo alone

The miserable get is one of my favourite posters

His only relationship with the WUMs is that they agree with his depressing posts ;D ;D

klassnic
27-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Hello Chaps !

I have found your posts so funny !

I think this your antics and thoughts are really interesting.

But lets set the record straight on a lot of subjects

Firstly I'm being accused of hating Phil gartside.

I don't hate phil Gartside at all. You have to take seperate the personalfrom the commercial feelings towards someone when you think someone could do a lot better or even be worth replacing. This does not mean I want any harm to come to this guy at all because I think he is a genuine bolton wanderers fans, and he thinks only for the best for the club. I don't think his thoughts are really on this planet but I still admire anyone who takes any bull by the horns to try and turn the club around.
This did happen but all good things come to an end and so shoulf the decision makers too and like replacing players with new blooded player then this should happen to the decision makers as well. So no I don't hate mr Phil Gartside.

This feeddy green or freddy cruger guy well he

Whatsmore
28-04-2014, 05:39 AM
actualy fedders its a little early for you this isn't it ;D

bwfcforever
28-04-2014, 10:52 PM
blimmey , yeah i recall some of the so called posters , am sure it was me who banned freddy ...

campo21
29-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I've not a clue who pebble is either!

JimmyJazz64
29-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Pebble always came across to me as a decent poster??

bwfcforever
29-04-2014, 11:30 PM
forever trotter , a good en as well ...

still no sign of a culsh return eh :blue: :blue:

campo21
30-04-2014, 07:40 AM
The only time culsh will be back is when we are back in the premiership or when someone overtakes his post count either way it's going to be a very long time!

garyp1803
30-04-2014, 11:54 AM
The only time culsh will be back is when we are back in the premiership or when someone overtakes his post count either way it's going to be a very long time!Campo, Culsh has been in touch and he's seen what you've posted, Culsh said he's been having a sabbatical from the board and he'll be back for the start of next season. He also said you are a ****!

campo21
30-04-2014, 08:22 PM
The only time culsh will be back is when we are back in the premiership or when someone overtakes his post count either way it's going to be a very long time!Campo, Culsh has been in touch and he's seen what you've posted, Culsh said he's been having a sabbatical from the board and he'll be back for the start of next season. He also said you are a ****![/quote]Tell him i think he's one aswell gary & i don't give a f### if he comes back or not!

klassnic
30-04-2014, 10:27 PM
NoW Now ! Chaps

Don't be argueing on the board over someones absence.

Culsh may have been to upset to come and give his views or maybe he's been very ill.

we don't know the reasons but as the wanderers are doing a great race for the finish for this weeks last game of the season then

If culsh is back for next season and more come to the board and the wanderers do very well and get off to a great start whats the problem

I think next season is going to be a big shock for fans of bolton wanderers part timers or hard core as season tickets have gone up and many players may leave, and maybe with some youth making their debuts and being baptised into the world of first team football.

The stadium is going to lokk different with reebok taken away and makro Oh ! sorry guys Marcon spelt on the internal seating and outside the stadium

going to be a very interesting season next year.

god bless you all !

through the summer lets reflect how our season has gone in the terms of good and bad.

campo21
30-04-2014, 10:37 PM
I'll start klassers it's been a terrible season again!

klassnic
30-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Its not been that bad to be honest campo its what we all expected peanuts paid to not very good players, but you never know they may come out next season fighting.

bwfcforever
30-04-2014, 11:14 PM
guess the only thing ( positive would be the finish to the season )...next season will be just as tough & without dosh to spend , it wont be easier eh

bwfcforever
30-04-2014, 11:15 PM
The only time culsh will be back is when we are back in the premiership or when someone overtakes his post count either way it's going to be a very long time!Campo, Culsh has been in touch and he's seen what you've posted, Culsh said he's been having a sabbatical from the board and he'll be back for the start of next season. He also said you are a ****![/quote]

be nice to see culsh back me thinks

campo21
01-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Not if he keeps offending everyone garyp has become culshes mouth piece it was a joke when i called him a glory hunter and only coming back on here when we are back in the premiership but he didn't get it!;D

garyp1803
01-05-2014, 08:37 AM
[quote="campo21" He says that he'll be back on this board, when he returns from his trip to Las Vegas, later on this month. He also said, that at least he still goes to support his team and all you do is just sit behind your laptop and be a moaning ****!

campo21
01-05-2014, 03:22 PM
I do go to the games gary but i don't care what culsh says at least i have stayed on here,i don't get why he left in the 1st place.

JimmyJazz64
01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Wooooo Hooooo!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

A culsh/campo fight.

At least it's two people who actually give a sh1t about BWFC...albeit in different ways XD XD

klassnic
01-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Thats the problem Jimmy you and your chums always want to insult to cause a verbal fight

i think you all forget we all support the same team and instead of listening to each others views and opinions you have to provoke and thats why this site will never be a happy one until you rail road everyone off it.

It ain't going to happen especially with your chum whatmore or anyone else.

So campo again only pasted a comment and you had to take it to another level.

your like a big kid no internal war on this site

is there bwfcforever ? mr mod or do you encurrage this behavour.

I think jimmy should be banned for a week enticing 2 people to get into a verbal battle and at some point use bad language.

bwfcforever
01-05-2014, 11:02 PM
not sure i know what yr on about mate ..?

why would i want to ban anyone mate ..? its not something that is for good of us all

we are all different & all have opioions etc , live & let live mate , lifes to short

Whatsmore
02-05-2014, 05:45 AM
klassnic I think you will find jimmys comment on the campo culsh fight is ever so slightly tonge in cheek,however you would love to have other posters banned that's clear to me but eventualy you would just be on here all alone talking posting and just playing with yourself and nobody else oh hang on a minute ;D

campo21
02-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Jimmy i don't have a problem with culsh i just like winding the old git up!;D

garyp1803
02-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I do go to the games gary but i don't care what culsh says at least i have stayed on here,i don't get why he left in the 1st place.Culsh will explain it to you on the 20th May, when he finally comes back on here. He did say, it's nothing to do with you anyway Campo and he'll be on here real soon.

JimmyJazz64
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Jimmy i don't have a problem with culsh i just like winding the old git up!;D

I know campo. That was the point of my post. You and whatsmore appear to understand that. Unfortunately a certain attention-seeking cretin missed it completely. I'm sure that culsh loves you as well...because you wind him up every time XD XD XD

campo21
02-05-2014, 09:41 PM
I can't wait to hear his excuse for going awol gary sorry i mean explanation!;D

bwfcforever
02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
what happened too embankment ..? Top bloke