oi you lot

don't want so glad you beat us cobblers next week ok

Thursday night football and all that

I cant wait

you will not beat us and you know it

WE HAVE THE SIGN

;D

What, you'll be going to this one then?

See your mate wasn't on here after gloating like he was when WBA were putting 1, 2 then 3 past us but then 'having to go out' when we pulled 3 back.
So, them baggies who drew with Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton, and were unlucky not to get as result at home to City, were not that easy to beat were they?

Edit: has your son/daughter not had the child yet?

stevo1272
28-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Try not to be a complete mug Dungaree or whatever your is...I really did have to go out and I was merely relaying the score ...

You will not find me spouting vitriol and abuse on here like some posters matey!!!

Like many posters I do like a bit of banter but it seems to affect you more than most...

It don't bother me one bit sunshine...until next weekend!!!!!

DEVONSPUR
28-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Try not to be a complete mug Dungaree or whatever your is...I really did have to go out and I was merely relaying the score ...

You will not find me spouting vitriol and abuse on here like some posters matey!!!

Like many posters I do like a bit of banter but it seems to affect you more than most...

Can't wait Stevo but I would imagine after we put 3 past you we wont hear from you until next season!
;D

Oi Grandad, you Cretan, I thought you promised not to come back on our board again.

Obviously obsessed aren't you?????

Mug!!
XD XD XD

stevo1272
28-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Evening Devon

You've tried twice already and failed mate so we will wait and see..having said that the way we are playing it will come as no surprise if you do us on Saturday and our crowds reaction will be interesting...it will turn into a Fat Sam out slag fest.
The sooner this season finishes the better as far as I am concerned and if the fat man gets sacked after the game Saturday I will be a happy man..

Tone_Loc
28-04-2014, 09:08 PM

Can't wait Stevo but I would imagine after we put 3 past you we wont hear from you until next season!
;D

Oi Grandad, you Cretan, I thought you promised not to come back on our board again.

Obviously obsessed aren't you?????

Mug!!
XD XD XD[/quote]

I think you will too Devo. We are total total dog-****.

But as I said on the other thread... can you IMAGINE such doggy poo doing a treble over your lot??
Doesn't bear thinking about does it??? ;)

BlackDiamond
28-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Everyone is talking up an absolute goal-fest and the home manager running a gauntlet of angry fans.

I suspect it will be an uneventful insipid 0-0.

HamsterCheeks will gurn from the technical area, jowls working furiously on a carton of spearmint gum, as he waves his hands like an uncoordinated octopus.

Tim Sherwood might stylishly slip on a golf glove to mitigate the shake of a sweaty paw.

Hoxton
28-04-2014, 10:48 PM
2-2 plenty of trouble

EngNor
29-04-2014, 06:27 AM
HOOOOOOOOOF.

DEVONSPUR
30-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Spammers 1 - London's best 3

Sherwood & BFS to book a room...