PDA

View Full Version : eddie davies

Whatsmore
28-04-2014, 09:12 PM
rumor has it going round the reebok that eddie davis is suffering with altzhiemers and his family want to recoup about 30million writing the rest off but putting Bolton potentially in administration.would certainly explain why our beloved garty gets away with what he does.i realy hope its wrong about davies but I havnt seen him around at games for a while has anyone spotted him recently chaps?

campo21
28-04-2014, 09:20 PM
I think those rumours are rubbish he's never been to the ground much since we moved there!

dunc_bwfc
28-04-2014, 09:27 PM
altzhiemers is obviously a very heartbreaking condition for family members & i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy so having heard this rumour pop up a few times recentley i would hope thats all they are just rumours but if there is any truth to em & all his family would want is 30m back then administration would be worth it in the long run imho

leebwfc
28-04-2014, 10:29 PM
For the last few season's I have regularly seen Eddie Davies arriving at the ground usually entering via the hotel, getting out of a big black car!

If that rumour is true then thats horrible news. however the sooner we break this cycle of bullsh1t we are going through the better. Clearly things are not right losing so much money every year (paying 10% interest to Eddie which is hardly competetive) with seemingly no plan whatsoever to ever get it back.

Our club has been run like some inept 4uck up for quite a few years now and needs to change. Those who are (or have been) milking it will soon vanish now that the cash has run out and we can hopefully start again!!!

campo21
28-04-2014, 10:35 PM
For the last few season's I have regularly seen Eddie Davies arriving at the ground usually entering via the hotel, getting out of a big black car!

If that rumour is true then thats horrible news. however the sooner we break this cycle of bullsh1t we are going through the better. Clearly things are not right losing so much money every year (paying 10% interest to Eddie which is hardly competetive) with seemingly no plan whatsoever to ever get it back.

Our club has been run like some inept 4uck up for quite a few years now and needs to change. Those who are (or have been) milking it will soon vanish now that the cash has run out and we can hopefully start again!!!

It's time for us to start again the sooner the better because at the moment we are going nowhere fast!

klassnic
29-04-2014, 12:46 AM
there is no evidence of this

I think this is another of whatmore's fantasy's

Evidence the whistle blower or shut up !

As we are talking about the mans health here whatmore

which is not a funny thing to spread rumours about.

Whatsmore
29-04-2014, 05:41 AM

which is not a funny thing to spread rumours about.ofcourse a rumor is just that and definitely hope this one is b@llox heard it of a guy who works at the reebok he tells me most people who work at the club talk about it the guy aint no muppet but because of the seriousness of it in relation to eddie I think we should just leave it now,i wish I hadn't posted on the subject.one of my fantasies klassnic how rich is that coming from boltons answer to alan sugar.

campo21
29-04-2014, 01:58 PM
You could be spot on whatsmore someone at the club i know is saying the same as you!

JimmyJazz64
29-04-2014, 08:18 PM

which is not a funny thing to spread rumours about.ofcourse a rumor is just that and definitely hope this one is b@llox heard it of a guy who works at the reebok he tells me most people who work at the club talk about it the guy aint no muppet but because of the seriousness of it in relation to eddie I think we should just leave it now,i wish I hadn't posted on the subject.one of my fantasies klassnic how rich is that coming from boltons answer to alan sugar.[/quote]

Don't know why you are apologising whatsmore. You didn't say anything bad about Eddie Davies, merely voiced the rumour that is doing the rounds and a lot of us have heard. You even said that you hope that it's wrong. Pay no attention to that attentio

Whatsmore
29-04-2014, 09:08 PM

which is not a funny thing to spread rumours about.ofcourse a rumor is just that and definitely hope this one is b@llox heard it of a guy who works at the reebok he tells me most people who work at the club talk about it the guy aint no muppet but because of the seriousness of it in relation to eddie I think we should just leave it now,i wish I hadn't posted on the subject.one of my fantasies klassnic how rich is that coming from boltons answer to alan sugar.[/quote]

Don't know why you are apologising whatsmore. You didn't say anything bad about Eddie Davies, merely voiced the rumour that is doing the rounds and a lot of us have heard. You even said that you hope t

JimmyJazz64
29-04-2014, 09:13 PM
**** off you ****!!!!

How's that for an apology?? :D :D

Whatsmore
29-04-2014, 09:21 PM
**** off you ****!!!!

How's that for an apology?? :D :Dwell ive had better and far far worse obuse so overall im quite happy with that from the heart grovel james most humble of you.i would love to shake your hand raikes lane in ten aslong as the prossys have gone? XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

JimmyJazz64
29-04-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not going anywhere near your hand if you've been down Raikes Lane with the prossies :P :P

Whatsmore
29-04-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm not going anywhere near your hand if you've been down Raikes Lane with the prossies :P :Pkin ell jj if mrs W thought I had bin near prossies she would castrate me with her teeth shes very possessive of me understandable realy,still wouldn't advise shaking my hand though as I have been watching a hell of a lot of kate bush on youtube recently and struggled if im honest to keep the boys in the barracks if you know what I mean er humm XD XD XD gudnite im off to bed unlike klassers the d1ckwad whos up till about 7am doing the finantial markets apparently ummmmm

klassnic
30-04-2014, 11:01 PM
whatmore your the d1ckwad and jimmys holding it for ya tell missus w when choming to put her teath back in !

Whatsmore
01-05-2014, 05:49 AM
whatmore your the d1ckwad and jimmys holding it for ya tell missus w when choming to put her teath back in !now come on now klassnic your breaking our no more abusing eachother agreement.i know ive made comments to other posters but ive not made direct comments to you as per agreed for me the ceasefire still stands but if you start firing at me I will fire back :/ :/

JimmyJazz64
01-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Hope you don't fire back at him whilst watching Kate Bush B) B)

Whatsmore
01-05-2014, 09:06 PM
jimmy I could be more bent than louie spence and wouldn't waste any of my prescious bodily fluids on that simpleton

JimmyJazz64
01-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Shame - I can just see him using some hair gel like "Something About Mary" :s :s

Whatsmore
01-05-2014, 09:37 PM
[quote="JimmyJazz64" :s :s[/quote]well what a thought klassers all jizzed up bet it would take him back to his uncle nasty touch days and his uncles friend terry throbbon we shouldn't laugh at that sort of thing but what the fck its only klassers XD XD XD

klassnic
01-05-2014, 10:28 PM
whatmore your pathetic !

no wonder other clubs fans call us bolton fans inbreds

your a perfect example you and your chums

for richer for poorer
in sickness in health
move your leg over sis !

Whatsmore
02-05-2014, 05:55 AM
whatmore your pathetic !

no wonder other clubs fans call us bolton fans inbreds

your a perfect example you and your chums

for richer for poorer
in sickness in health
move your leg over sis !klassnic you seem to have run out of medication and sadly its making you sound a tool.are you insinuating ive married my sister?very dangerous of me to attempt that would be seeing as shes married to my dad it would be insestuas bigamy,klassers you realy are a co ck a rich one granted what with your stock market dealings but nevertheless a co ck :/ :/

klassnic
03-05-2014, 02:26 AM
whatmore get on with it and stop insulting me your sister is waiting for you!

or is it your wife?

or sister/wife or even sisters wife ?

bwfcforever
03-05-2014, 02:32 AM
oh dear oh dear

:blue: :blue: