PDA

View Full Version : Play-off Tickets...

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 11:27 AM
I am fairly proud of our club for attempting to get the play-off home leg discounted for the play-off game. However Orient, Peterborough and Rotherham boards have let us the fans down badly and have failed to acknowledge or reward their own fans with discounted tickets. Again fans at a lot of clubs are 2nd best and each club obviously just wants to get as much money out of this as possible. These are extra games outside of the season tickets holders etc and for the other 3 clubs not to reward their fans is poor. The footbal league confirmed we needed agreement from the other clubs and supposedly have all refused. Thoughts anybody...

shiregreenmillers
02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
I am fairly proud of our club for attempting to get the play-off home leg discounted for the play-off game. However Orient, Peterborough and Rotherham boards have let us the fans down badly and have failed to acknowledge or reward their own fans with discounted tickets. Again fans at a lot of clubs are 2nd best and each club obviously just wants to get as much money out of this as possible. These are extra games outside of the season tickets holders etc and for the other 3 clubs not to reward their fans is poor. The footbal league confirmed we needed agreement from the other clubs and supposedly have all refused. Thoughts anybody...I Think you will find that it was a P.R stunt by preston ..The other 3 clubs were never asked to reduce prices for the playoff games ..

Brin
03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
I am fairly proud of our club for attempting to get the play-off home leg discounted for the play-off game. However Orient, Peterborough and Rotherham boards have let us the fans down badly and have failed to acknowledge or reward their own fans with discounted tickets. Again fans at a lot of clubs are 2nd best and each club obviously just wants to get as much money out of this as possible. These are extra games outside of the season tickets holders etc and for the other 3 clubs not to reward their fans is poor. The footbal league confirmed we needed agreement from the other clubs and supposedly have all refused. Thoughts anybody...I Think you will find that it was a P.R stunt by preston ..The other 3 clubs were never asked to reduce prices for the playoff games ..[/quote]

Indeed...if anything PNE just wanted a full house hence the reduction...still a decent gesture though...

gardsPNE
03-05-2014, 07:53 PM
We have never failed before to sell out in a play-off semi and I am sure Deepdale wont be far away from being a full house. Look forward to our game and welcome to Deepdale on 10th May