PDA

View Full Version : Crewe on Saturday...

MancMagpie
30-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Hi guys, Notts County fan here. Are your lot going to do us a favour and get a result against Crewe on Saturday?

There seems to be some concern on our forum about this match because you are already in the play-offs and Crewe need a result to have a chance of staying up. Looked what happened at Colchester last weekend (Colch 4 Brent 1)

Have you heard about what sort of team Grayson is going to put out?

Good luck, hope you win (or even draw would keep us up). Although we only need a point at Oldham to be sure.

gardsPNE
30-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Dont worry MancMagpie Grayson has been mixing up his squad the last 4-5 games and players are playing for their places ready for the play-offs so I think you'll find a good squad will be fielded as he has made it clear he wants home leg 2nd so we certainly dont want to lose this one. I know Crewe are fighting for their lives but hopefully both you and Crewe will be in Div 1 next season.

Good luck anyway on Saturday as you lot have really rescued yourselves and there is no reason to think you wont get something at Oldham.

MancMagpie
30-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Dont worry MancMagpie Grayson has been mixing up his squad the last 4-5 games and players are playing for their places ready for the play-offs so I think you'll find a good squad will be fielded as he has made it clear he wants home leg 2nd so we certainly dont want to lose this one. I know Crewe are fighting for their lives but hopefully both you and Crewe will be in Div 1 next season.

Good luck anyway on Saturday as you lot have really rescued yourselves and there is no reason to think you wont get something at Oldham.

Cheers man! Well it's quite astonishing the amount of people I've talked to that want us and Crewe to stay up and Tranny to go down. I'm not sure why but who cares! Anyway, you guys are a Championship side and deserve to go up. Rotherham and Leyton Orient are over achieving and Peterborough can just sod off. All the best. I hope you do it. Got mates who are PNE fans as I live in the North West.