PDA

View Full Version : Tim Ream wins club's Player of the Year award...

campo21
01-05-2014, 11:07 PM
American international claims second individual award in a week
Tim Ream has beend as the clubs official Player of the Year for the 2013/14 season.

It is the second individual award in a week for Ream, who was recently crowned as the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Association Player of the Year at their end of season social at the Reebok.

The American international claimed the annual award after winning 39 percent of fans votes in an online poll.

Lukas Jutkiewicz finished runner-up with 19 percent of the votes, whilst Neil Danns round off the top three with 13 percent.

Ream has made a total 44 appearances for Bolton this season, impressing in a number of different positions.

Its a really cool feeling to be recognised again by the clubs supporters,Ream told bwfc.co.uk.As I said before, its nice and humbling knowing that people think youve done a good job, but at the end of the day its about the squad.

Personally, the past two years have definitely been a real eye opener. When I

campo21
01-05-2014, 11:12 PM
He deserved it just hope we don't sell him this summer!

JimmyJazz64
02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Don't think we will. He's had a good season and gone completely under the radar of other clubs.

Knight will go as I suspect will Mills or Wheater so we'll need to keep Ream

klassnic
03-05-2014, 02:22 AM
I say don't sell him do an exchange deal for dawson at west brom thats if the rumours are correct in that they want him.