PDA

View Full Version : wazzedoninthe cowshed

rodcurrie
03-05-2014, 05:03 PM
if you remember i came on this board when donny beat brentford last season and i congratulated donny on winnin the league,but owd wazzedon was more interested in wummin on BLADESmad than actually celebrating donny's remarkable success. if i were owd wazzedon i would expect a few BLADES to be on here remindin him of how ungratious he was in success by givin him some gob now this has happened.i have sympathy for donny cos i thought you were as good as safe 6weeks ago,but chin up fella's its gunna be a world cup summer and it'll soon be august 9th.UTB

Acido
04-05-2014, 01:29 AM
ooohhh that's a little bit cheeky Rodney, but I also know what sort of comments our mate Wazzer makes B)

I reckon the only reason he wasn't giving it large on our board when we went down, is because his own team weren't safe at that time!!

Come on Wazzer, where are you ? >:)

rodcurrie
06-05-2014, 02:47 PM
ooohhh that's a little bit cheeky Rodney, but I also know what sort of comments our mate Wazzer makes B)

I reckon the only reason he wasn't giving it large on our board when we went down, is because his own team weren't safe at that time!!

Come on Wazzer, where are you ? >:)still no sign of wazzedon,i hope the fella is ok,health wise.UTB

wazzersback!!!!!!
07-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Nar den mester curry.

Wats up wi dee narr dee.

I bet you lot are bricking this coming season.

1st spot is claimed already by us.

2nd spot goes to Barnsley.

Play offs a no go for obvious reasons.

Mind you, at least utd are consolidated with this division. :)

Oh before i go Rodders, you must have a full set of league 1 teams club badges now pinned to your little black beret... this is the 4th season i take it.

rodcurrie
07-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Nar den mester curry.

Wats up wi dee narr dee.

I bet you lot are bricking this coming season.

1st spot is claimed already by us.

2nd spot goes to Barnsley.

Play offs a no go for obvious reasons.

Mind you, at least utd are consolidated with this division. :)

Oh before i go Rodders, you must have a full set of league 1 teams club badges now pinned to your little black beret... this is the 4th season i take it.well well well lord wazzedonlucan returns,XD XD XD its a cert you'll not have got alot of championship club badges mi owd will ya? where's tha been? i would've had alot more respect for thi if tha'd've come on BLADESmad after donny's unlucky demise,ya know like ya did last season but hey ho it looks like thaz got over the drop,but my word its taken thi long enuff lad hasn't it?:D UTB

wazzersback!!!!!!
07-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Rod.

I have not been on footy mad for most of our championship campaign, the adverts do my head in.
I also lost my old username number so had to re apply in the new. You need 5 posts or more to post on blunt mad, which i havnt got.

Im here to be shot at Rod, unlike wardy, he goes missing to avoid egg on face.

Ask the bladesmad editor to change his posting rules, i might just drop bye ;D

rodcurrie
10-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Rod.

I have not been on footy mad for most of our championship campaign, the adverts do my head in.
I also lost my old username number so had to re apply in the new. You need 5 posts or more to post on blunt mad, which i havnt got.

Im here to be shot at Rod, unlike wardy, he goes missing to avoid egg on face.

Ask the bladesmad editor to change his posting rules, i might just drop bye ;Dvery convenient that you fell out with these forums when donny were strugglin wazzedon in't it owd lad?:D keep tryin to get on BLADESmad i'm sure alot on there would give you a warm reception.;D :D UTB