PDA

View Full Version : Honest Miller.

1960smiller
03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Well I for one did not want your lot in the play offs,but we have, so let battle commence & may the best team win,us of course.UTM.

gardsPNE
03-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Well I for one did not want your lot in the play offs,but we have, so let battle commence & may the best team win,us of course.UTM.

Indeed and this will be a tough one to call however we will be ready and waiting ;D

vespabri
05-05-2014, 08:30 AM
I really didnt want Preston in the semi"s (like most Millers), but then again i"d like to bet most North End fans wanted to avoid us.

Much respect to a decent Northern club, but heres hoping the Mighty Millers get to Wembley!!

gardsPNE
05-05-2014, 02:31 PM
[quote="vespabri"d like to bet most North End fans wanted to avoid us.

Much respect to a decent Northern club, but heres hoping the Mighty Millers get to Wembley!![/quote]

I know what your saying Vespa and an all Northern final would have been the ideal scenario and back at ya regards respect/decent club. Up the lilywhites !!!

ivor_b_hardy
06-05-2014, 06:16 AM
There's nothing to choose between the four sides involved in the play-offs, and any one of 'em could go on and win promotion at Wembley.
Whoever comes out victorious will have truly earned it and good luck to 'em.
The bookies can't make their minds up about who to make favourites and most of them are quoting Preston and Rotherham as 5/2 joint favourites, with Orient and Posh around the 3/1 or 7/2 mark.