PDA

View Full Version : Much Respect but I hope this is our Time

PeteWaller
03-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I've been a Miller for 50 odd years but I just want to say you were the team I feared the most in the Play Offs. You have a great history and it seems ironic that you may well end up at Wembley in the year another of your greats passed away. BUT, RUFC are no push over and whilst your last 6 home matches have been simply fantastic results, your away form has let you down. Game on. I hope and think we can do it but if we don't then I hope you do.

Here is to a sensational Play Off. Cheers for now

gardsPNE
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I've been a Miller for 50 odd years but I just want to say you were the team I feared the most in the Play Offs. You have a great history and it seems ironic that you may well end up at Wembley in the year another of your greats passed away. BUT, RUFC are no push over and whilst your last 6 home matches have been simply fantastic results, your away form has let you down. Game on. I hope and think we can do it but if we don't then I hope you do.

Here is to a sensational Play Off. Cheers for now

Thanks Pete for your Post its pretty much spot on. I also think the same as you but the other way round and wanted the Millers in the final but hey thats not to be. I saw one of the best matches this season against you lot at Deepdale so I suspect both legs will be very tight with not a lot in it. I started supporting PNE proper in 1979 myself and have seen plenty of ups and downs. Hope our two clubs produce a really good semi final p