PDA

View Full Version : Prediction League Epilogue

frenchlion
03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
OK my friends now itAs time to have a review of the PL season

First of all many thanks to all of you who participated. Quite a few disappeared during the year but I believe itAs linked to the "upgrading" of the site in December and the problems encountered when trying to connect and it seems the problems still persist

This year the Tartan Terror passes on his crown but this time there are two winners. Our mate Claw finished top of the PL...and frankly in my opinion the honour couldAnt go to a nicer guy. Well done Claw!

The second winner is Robbo, who I promised would be made honorary leader of the PL if we survived when he launched thr great escape thread. I am a natural born optimist when it comes to the 'Wall but frankly, who would have thought that we would get of this mess? Bravo Robbo, well played!

Special mention to Mo who had to put up with my double entendres for most of the season...and secretly I hoped would win...but thatAs life!

As for LAML..XD XD XD XD XD XD !!!!

lion1
03-05-2014, 09:16 PM
well done to the champion and thanks for the input frenchlion.

B) B) B) B) B)

LionAllMyLife
04-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Congratulations Claw! :star:

Thanks again Frenchie! :P

claw84
04-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Lion 1 LAML thanks for the pat on the back and Frenchy of course who made the whole thing possible.A true Lions fan who did the business with lots of Quips about who is doing well.

Hope next year we have more joining in, especialy if Frenchy can do it. I know he will be doing more travelling now he's retired. Lucky devil.

But the season ended with a cracking game in front of 16,000 Lions fans so I'm looking forward to next season. :D

rrobinson3
04-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Thanks Frenchie for keeping your promise on "Honorey" first for my "great Escape" thread much appreciated..would like to thank "Ollie" and the Team of players for making it come true..also once again a Big Thanks for your time and superb effort once again for the Prediction League...we can all enjoy our Summer break now :D :D :D

zampa100
04-05-2014, 08:51 PM
well played claw,and well played the Lions

Southwark_Lion_MFC
07-05-2014, 11:43 PM
What a nervy season for the Lions but a decent prediction league - Thanks again, FrenchLion B)

Hope all enjoy their coming months of non-'Wall with relaxation (We deserve it XD) and with the World Cup upcoming, we can turn our attention to England... Although I did say about getting some relaxation :P XD