PDA

View Full Version : West Ham have won

davee59
03-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Their Cup Final or the Bottom Half of the Premiership? You decide. :?

Fickle they call us and yet where have they been on here most of the season? Yet they beat us and they are on here before you can say BFS OUT. :(

Enjoy it you deserved to win today against some of the most overpaid players ever to disgrace our shirt. >:( >:( >:(

mickyj
03-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Evening Davee hope your well mate.

If I decide to take the cup final option does that mean we have won 3 cups this year. XD ;D

Have a good summer mate whatever you are going to do.

DEVONSPUR
03-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Enjoy your Pizza round Micky!!

I'm off to Turkey until August, then back for 3 weeks and another 2 moths in the sun!!!

In case you were wondering that is...

stevo1272
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Hello Devon

Just to wish you a nice time in Turkey,you probably need 3 months to recuperate having to watch your lot this season, as for the 2 moths in the sun I don't rate their chances of surviving in that searing heat..until next time mate eh!

Tone_Loc
04-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Fair play to you lads to get involved tonight.
Win, lose or draw... that's what it's all about.

Top darts lads.

And I mean that without any level of sarcasm...I really do.
Honestly.

Good stuff.

We've been "open season" with sh-1t football this year but we've been "up for a chat" :D
It's called being a supporter...

frogiron
04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Echo that.

Good on Davee and Dev for coming on here and taking it on the chin.

:star:

soon2bagrandad
04-05-2014, 08:56 AM

I'm off to Turkey until August, then back for 3 weeks and another 2 moths in the sun!!!

In case you were wondering that is...

Lucky F u KER

Turkey :heart:

Enjoy it all and easy on the bottles of efes ;D

mickyj
04-05-2014, 12:17 PM

In case you were wondering that is... Have a good holiday mate. :heart:

Devon and Davee always come on here regardless which is why I don't mind reading their 5hit. XD Shame the same can't be said of certain very Anti West Ham posters on here that are forever getting themselves in a twist over us...yeah that's right read it and weep cause you know damn well who you ******* are.