PDA

View Full Version : Say thank you

danegee
04-05-2014, 12:14 PM
I wonder if you would have raised your game as much you seem to raise your game when you play us, if you wouldn't have been fighting to stay up all season.
I mean, I'd say a thank you is in order and for the 6 points that see you basically safe from relegation.
Without them you would have been 2 points of Norwich.
Anyway, I doubt Norwich would get 3 points of Chelsea or Arse, but then you never know.

Knew we'd lose this one. Anyway, Tiny Tim can also brag about kane scoring in his last 4 starts now.

Anyway, well done and all that.

frogiron
04-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Good on you for sticking your had above the parapet Danegee.

We did play unusually well, and with an uncharacteristic degree of commitment. And yes, a lot of that probably has to do with it being Spurs, and of course the ****storm our Mastadon of a Manager was facing prior to the game.

Still, credit where it's due, I think we ran all over you. A feat we have not managed much this season. And, actually, the three posters who have swallowed their pride and come on here have been very gracious - so fair play to you.

Good luck to you and we'll see you for another six next time round :D

Tone_Loc
04-05-2014, 01:21 PM
I wonder if you would have raised your game as much you seem to raise your game when you play us, if you wouldn't have been fighting to stay up all season.
I mean, I'd say a thank you is in order and for the 6 points that see you basically safe from relegation.
Without them you would have been 2 points of Norwich.
Anyway, I doubt Norwich would get 3 points of Chelsea or Arse, but then you never know.

Knew we'd lose this one. Anyway, Tiny Tim can also brag about kane scoring in his last 4 starts now.

Anyway, well done and all that.
Fair play danegee. You're probably right to be honest. We did play unusually well. As everyone knows... we've been toilet for most of the season and only some spurts of form has kept us above the drop zone.

Even though the second goal had plenty of comedic moments from a West Ham point... it was shameful from a footballing point.
Two hugely paid professionals "mincing" away from a ball in the rib-cage

dogara
05-05-2014, 03:32 AM
I don't think those 2 will be stood next to each other for the next free kick. The stupid part was they had their groins protected, when they had no balls to protect. Shame, shame, shame.
This will be a new free kick tactic. Don't bother aiming past the wall for the corners, aim for the cowards in the wall.
We should take the lead from the film Zulu and have a second wall behind the first. X-D X-D X-D If I didn't laugh I'd cry.