PDA

View Full Version : am i missing something here?

Whatsmore
05-05-2014, 03:29 PM
the only first team players released knight miss eagles handbag an all I presume,most useless cnt of the decade one tyrone mears and the kid lynch.now weres the fcking promised clearout of the deadwood at the club and for me im sorry but holden is one of them chungy another mavies but hes under contract I think,but just three fcking pansies released for me isn't a clear out oh nearly forgot mr do you fancy a pen alex boobtiste I wanted him out can we afford loneghan?look I know some players mentioned are under contract but could we not have cancelled them or at least made it known they were available to fck up the nearest club who takes them on.what I don't get is parachute payments down to 8 million,fair play regs,and we lost 50million last year how can we afford the players we are keeping it doesn't make sense to me one bit.no way with the current team plus additions can we avoid another massive loss its impossible now eddies not putting in anymore and with the fair play rules he cou

garyp1803
05-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Knight, Eagles & Mears were all going to be released. They are on huge wages and I think Dougie wants hungrier players, Knight's not a bad egg btw.

The main problem is, that players like Chungy, Mavies, Lonergan etc, they are still under contract, so we can only hope that another club comes knocking. I don't think we'll have a problem in selling Chungy, the world cup is just around the corner and he is pretty good for South Korea. I just don't think the Championship is for Chungy, so it's best he goes imo.

I think we'll listen to sensible offers for Mavies as well. I don't think he'll go for nowhere near what some Bolton fans think he's worth, like 4 million or so. I think we'd snatch another teams hands off, if we got anywhere near 2 million for him.

Lonergan, is apparently very well paid, as are the rest of them and that's the problem! We have overpaid on players wages for many years now and it's not easy shifting poor players if they're on big contracts, as we found out with Tyro

campo21
05-05-2014, 06:24 PM
[quote="Whatsmore"]the only first team players released knight miss eagles handbag an all I presume,most useless cnt of the decade one tyrone mears and the kid lynch.now weres the fcking promised clearout of the deadwood at the club and for me im sorry but holden is one of them chungy another mavies but hes under contract I think,but just three fcking pansies released for me isn't a clear out oh nearly forgot mr do you fancy a pen alex boobtiste I wanted him out can we afford loneghan?look I know some players mentioned are under contract but could we not have cancelled them or at least made it known they were available to fck up the nearest club who takes them on.what I don't get is parachute payments down to 8 million,fair play regs,and we lost 50million last year how can we afford the players we are keeping it doesn't make sense to me one bit.no way with the current team plus additions can we avoid another massive loss its impossible now eddies not putting