PDA

View Full Version : New manager?

Samsdad
08-05-2014, 04:21 PM
As much as I appreciate that NA isn't Hughton
It concerns me that a complete novice might be buying and selling players this summer.
We have a very good championship side who are all out on loan, some good players who will want to stay in the premiership and the likes of Bassong and Hoolahan who -- well who knows!
This time the board must appoint a proven manager of experience, and perhaps a bit of humour, who can lead us once again into the promised land.
Any takers for Phil Brown?

Laurie
08-05-2014, 07:16 PM
As much as I appreciate that NA isn't Hughton
It concerns me that a complete novice might be buying and selling players this summer.
We have a very good championship side who are all out on loan, some good players who will want to stay in the premiership and the likes of Bassong and Hoolahan who -- well who knows!
This time the board must appoint a proven manager of experience, and perhaps a bit of humour, who can lead us once again into the promised land.
Any takers for Phil Brown?

Sorry SD, but do you really believe that (re loan players) Looking at our squad right now I find it hard to get 11 players, let alone a 25 man squad.

Out of those 11 3 or 4 may well have to come from youth level, and although I'm all for giving youth a chance it is a a massive risk.

Current loan players will leave, our 4 strikers I use the term loosely, can go with my blessing.

Mid field, would keep Howson, Redmond, Tetty, and E Benno. Wes, Johnson,

olano
08-05-2014, 07:42 PM
The players that I think will leave is

1. Hooper (Celtic)
2. Snoddy (Celtic)
3. Turner (Out of contract)Realy realy hope we can make him stay!!!
4. Olsen
5. Fox
6. Bassong (Hougton signs him for his next club)
7. Ruddy
8. Luciano B
9 Howsen
10. Fer

Players that I think will stay and redy to fight.

1. Rudd (nr 1)
2. Bunn
3. Pilkington
4. Ricky (our big star next season)
5. Surman
6. Hollahan
7. R. Benett
8. Garido
9 Redmond
10. Murphy
11. Murphy
12. Tettey
13. E.Benett
14. Johnsen
15. R. Martin

In other words I belive we will have around 15 players from the team we have now. (I have probably forgothen somone)