PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O klassnic

Whatsmore
08-05-2014, 05:22 PM
listen to me you oxygen thief I fought for my country and many of my brothers in arms were gurkas,fijians,seiks,any many many from the African nations and I have come across muslims also in my time,all of these people I would risk my life for and they would do the same for me.now you call me a rascist pall and I will see a soliciter I wont have it.dont know why I should bother explaining anything to a freak like you but you had better mind your step on here with the kind of remarks you've been making to me because I swear to god klassnic I will make you pay if you call me rascist,do not insult me,my ex comrades,or my family you do not know anything about me my past or my life now as I don't you,all I know is the people I served with from which ever corner of the world they came from had enormous respect for me as a man and I them whatever their colour or creed and for that I stand proud.

leebwfc
08-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Well said mate, although the genuine decent posters on here for the right reasons dont need me to tell them that! as they all see a little of you in themselves

You don't have to explain yourself to some desperate, lonely, wind up merchant f4cktard

bwfcforever
08-05-2014, 05:54 PM
:blue:

has much as I agree with the basic sentiments mate , given the recent mither on here sadly I am going to close this thread :blue: