PDA

View Full Version : Club Statement

philcanary
11-05-2014, 06:59 PM
EVERYONE at Norwich City shares our fans' deep disappointment that we have been unable to secure Premier League status for a fourth consecutive season, despite the best efforts of players and staff at Carrow Road and Colney.

We'd like to thank our fantastic supporters for their unswerving and passionate backing home and away in what has been a very challenging season for everyone connected with Norwich City. As always, the 'Yellow Army' has been a credit to their Football Club and to the county of Norfolk.

The Board fully accepts that mistakes have been made which have contributed to our relegation.

It is always our stated strategy to improve the squad in every transfer window. We backed the manager with the funds to sign a number of players this season with every intention of improving the squad, but unfortunately that improvement did not materialise.

Work is already under way to learn from the experiences of this season and to prepare for a busy summer as we focus all of our ener

barnsleywhite
12-05-2014, 03:59 AM
Come on let's be having you,**** me you couldn't make it up.
Snoddy will be on the phone now trying to get a move.

Samsdad
12-05-2014, 11:50 AM
It will be really disappointing if the managers job goes to Malky or NA. I think it will show how the club is totally devoid of ambition.
Norwich City IS a big club and we should be attracting a Big manager. With all the compo that is paid out after every failure we could afford Mourinho or Wenger!

pnend1
12-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Come on let's be having you,**** me you couldn't make it up.
Snoddy will be on the phone now trying to get a move.He has a job at WBA.:D

BigBadBen
22-05-2014, 12:18 PM
...and Lennon quits Celtic this morning.

:O :O