PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bodin says NO!

gaz1959
14-05-2014, 07:02 AM
To L3

I don't really have an opinion yet as I haven't thought about - view external link (http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11210038.SAY_NO_TO_LEAGUE_3__Bodin_slams_the_propo sals/?ref=var_0)

Altobelli
14-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Bodin thinks the same as me Gaz, and I was surprised listening to Mark Lawrance the ex Liverpool and Match of the day (so called) football expert, I have never understood most of his reasoning on Football but he's against this 100%.

Lawrance thinks the same as me that they should throw a lot more money at League One and Two and grass roots, Bodin has hit the nail on the head with his comments about top teams getting all the cream again.

Also listened to someone who is in depth in Spain and Germany who employ this extra league and only 2 or 3 teams over there benefit, all the rest claim its a waste of time.

gaz1959
14-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I think it's a bit refreshing to see the FA trying to develop the national squad. It may go some way to stop us all moaning and groaning and putting our lads down, taking the P!ss out of them, the managers etc. This is a great idea
But this is isn't the way to do it because too many others will suffer for the elite training ground to cause a barrier for the conference!
That aint right is it