PDA

View Full Version : Tettey wants oute!!!

olano
15-05-2014, 08:59 PM
I have read 2 articles abut Tettey now. He have told Norwegian tv2 that he wants to play in the premiership. But that he is under contract for 1 more year. Norwich have decided to use the option for the 1 year after his first 2.
He then told a newspaper called adressavisa that other premier league clubs wants to sign him. And that it is Norwich that in the end. have to decide if he can go
He is also sad to see Chris Hougten go.
In other words he did not sound interested in Norwich future. The focus was on him and the need to find a new club and how happy he was with his own play this season. He was focusing that he have done more then enough to play in the premier league. And that he was happy with his goal against Sunderland.
But that he was disappointed that Norwich where relegated.

Personal opinion :Never liked him, sell sell sell !!!!

Laurie
16-05-2014, 05:27 AM
That was a lot of the problem Olano, players thought they were better than they were.
Cant think of to many clubs in a hurry to sign him.

chezzywhite
16-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Was gunna reply but hadn't gone to specsavers...thought the thread was titled "T!tties want out", which initially grabbed my attention.

Laurie
16-05-2014, 06:18 PM
There's a few tat's playing for us at the moment, but not as many as my second choice team, hey chezz, looks like you got one in charge, Zillonaire, my A**e.

Move go ok mate, like York.

chezzywhite
16-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I'm living the dream mate. Small village with a cracking pub 50 yards from the front door.

Laurie
20-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm living the dream mate. Small village with a cracking pub 50 yards from the front door.

Better check out Specksavers myself,
thought it read small crack with 50 pubes.
Not sure what I'd choose.