PDA

View Full Version : YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS!!!

McSeasider
15-05-2014, 09:01 PM
What a shambles!!

Thanks for making a Seasider HAPPY tonight!!

Back to no posts on here then!

LOSERS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Claret_Dave84
15-05-2014, 09:04 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/69qjuv.gif

foxclaret
15-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Hello

McSeasider
15-05-2014, 09:19 PM
BRILLIANT Claret Dave!!

I hope she was at the game tonight!!

Good luck in the Premier League again mate.

It's a MASSIVE buzz when your team gets there.
;D

ChinaClaret
15-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Still good to give the small Lancs clubs a bit of banter every now and then. Make them feel like we care. Preston could do with some fans of the big Lancs clubs adopting a second team.

We've got Accy, so I suppose it falls to the Lashers to egg little old Preston on when there's no important games on.

McSeasider
15-05-2014, 10:59 PM
I think us Blackpool fans are seeing Fleetwood Town as a serious rival these days.

I feel for poor little Preston. No natural rival. Maybe Bamber Bridge could give them some rivalry?

ChinaClaret
15-05-2014, 11:48 PM
True... you Lashers get on with deciding who owns the seaside and have the Lilies as your feeder club.

We'll get on with the Premier League job and have the Barstewards as our feeder...

Poor old Preston. My great granddad told me they were quite good once. Fancy that!

dawson64
16-05-2014, 06:46 AM
Our results against the top 4 tells its own story. Grayson has done well in his first full season in charge. Personally, I think that if we had gone we may well have come down again. The Championship has been quite weak this season, it will be stronger next time around. Grayson's team is a work in progress.Brentford took a few seasons to go up automatically and built a squad capable of doing so.

Keep watching this thread and knocking one off people.

kimmyMILLERS
16-05-2014, 06:52 AM
FAO Seasider

PNE fans didn't like it at the end when the Rotherham Fan ran over holding up a Blackpool Shirt, made me chuckle...

gardsPNE
16-05-2014, 04:00 PM
FAO Seasider

PNE fans didn't like it at the end when the Rotherham Fan ran over holding up a Blackpool Shirt, made me chuckle...

Yeah fecking hilarious, what a pr1ck especially at the end as we are all pi$$ed off anyway. I know most of you Millers wouldn't be overly happy about it but there are ****s at every club.

gardsPNE
16-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Our results against the top 4 tells its own story. Grayson has done well in his first full season in charge. Personally, I think that if we had gone we may well have come down again. The Championship has been quite weak this season, it will be stronger next time around. Grayson's team is a work in progress.Brentford took a few seasons to go up automatically and built a squad capable of doing so.

Keep watching this thread and knocking one off people.

I am with Dawson on this one and I think most PNE fans have forgotten its Grayson's first full season with us so he hasn't done a bad job in his first season.

To you Lashers -- you were very lucky Wigan had a very off day or you would be in Div 1 now. Next season is going to be tough for you lot with the shambles your club are in at the moment while we build on a very good solid season.

Up the Lilywhites !!!!

fyldeflyer
16-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Talking of losers where's that total waster premiershipflops2011? Not been on our board for a few days any reason why not? ;)

dawson64
17-05-2014, 07:09 AM
Gards, Grayson was perhaps too cautious but I think that he did what he could with the squad he could build in quite a short space of time. He dismantled a lot of the car crash squad Westley had built. I think Hume,s contract is up and I can,t see that he wants Beavon. I can see more players being pruned and improved upon. Can,t see us keeping Rudd, be delighted if we could.

Do not feed the trolls BTWo??? . Remember, we are looking up but the Lashers are nervously looking down this forth coming season.

fyldeflyer
17-05-2014, 08:23 AM
No one needs to remind us how lucky we were this season and no doubt will struggle again next season.

But never forget were still that league apart and by the way you guys always seem to bottle it in the play-offs might be for some time yet. ;)

gardsPNE
17-05-2014, 08:31 AM
No one needs to remind us how lucky we were this season and no doubt will struggle again next season.

But never forget were still that league apart and by the way you guys always seem to bottle it in the play-offs might be for some time yet. ;)

Usually FF in the lower leagues we follow a play-off season with a straight up season within a couple of years and as long as the PNE board show patience there is no reason why Grayson cant have us back in the Championship within two seasons B)

dawson64
17-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Having written off A?20 million it looks like Uncle Trev has the bit between his teeth again. I can only imagine what Koko may do. I would be concerned as to whom wishes to actually play for Blackpool. He cannot get Championship quality players on what I assume that are offered.

Kseasider
18-05-2014, 09:23 PM
The lad who was on the pitch withe the Blackpool shirt is a Seasider B) there were a few there cheering on the Millars XD

Scottie_McClue
20-05-2014, 05:03 PM
It was a highly successful season, in which the club has been wholly turned around and strong foundations have been laid down, and we will be one of the strongest forces in the league next season.

Rotherham deserved to make progress as they handled the play offs far better than we did, and played without fear. They worked harder and played to their strengths and their key men influenced the game.

I think Evans did a great job of taking the pressure off his players, by installing us as favourites even before a ball was kicked and he certainly talked us up! I doubt he will be able to use that same line of psychology in the final, and I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

Beatles1982
22-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I think it is a difficult call to make on who will win that game.

I know one team that wont win that game XD XD XD

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR

Scottie_McClue
22-05-2014, 09:19 PM

I bet your looking forward to many more highly successful seasons of league one mediocrity.

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR

You're a Madman, Beatles1982, although all things must pass, and this seasons post-mortem is now over, and I've got a feeling that PNE will rip it up, shake, rattle and roll the first division, next season.

There will be many people who are searchin for answers to why this season finished in the way that it did, and I was very hopeful going into the play offs, although, I should have known better, however, we bought the ticket to ride, and unfortunately misery was waiting for us once again.

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carnival of light, because, all I've got to do, is hope and

CalverleyBoy
22-05-2014, 09:35 PM

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR

You're a Madman, Beatles1982, although all things must pass, and this seasons post-mortem is now over, and I've got a feeling that PNE will rip it up, shake, rattle and roll the first division, next season.

There will be many people who are searchin for answers to why this season finished in the way that it did, and I was very hopeful going into the play offs, although, I should have known better, however, we bought the ticket to ride, and unfortunately misery was waiting for us once again.

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carniva

Beatles1982
24-05-2014, 08:52 AM

PNE ARE NOT SUPERIOR

Sometimes it's all to much, particularly when you witness 9 play off campaigns end in the way they have, although, I forecast a campaign that will be a carniva

gardsPNE
26-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Totally disagree with you and obviously you have no idea what your talking about. In Grayson's first full season he has got us into the play-offs and will have a 2nd full summer to build on a very good season and shape the side further. Our debts have been cleared and all ready for a fresh start and a nice clean slate for Grayson to concentrate on his squad.

To you CB all I have to say is the guilty will be punished in the summer and can be got rid of if that's the case. However this as nothing to do with the club and how the hell can a club be punished when it's nothing to do with PNE what players do outside of it.

I am really looking forward to next season and I feel confident we can built on last seasons acheivements.

Up the Lilywhites !!!

CalverleyBoy
26-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Totally disagree with you and obviously you have no idea what your talking about. In Grayson's first full season he has got us into the play-offs and will have a 2nd full summer to build on a very good season and shape the side further. Our debts have been cleared and all ready for a fresh start and a nice clean slate for Grayson to concentrate on his squad.

To you CB all I have to say is the guilty will be punished in the summer and can be got rid of if that's the case. However this as nothing to do with the club and how the hell can a club be punished when it's nothing to do with PNE what players do outside of it.

I am really looking forward to next season and I feel confident we can built on last seasons acheivements.

Up the Lilywhites !!!

t will be interesting to see what the FA think of the clubs responsibilities if they are found guilty.. either way it shows what they think of their club to let it down so badly. On the

ob790
27-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Trip to Cod City - if they have enough tickets! Apparently only holds 1250 for away fans.

It will be interestng re: the above point whether any action is taken against the fans but I doubt it.

In any event the season has been a success compared to the last few. Only added pressure now is that Grayson will be expected to improve again.

ParkgateMiller
31-05-2014, 10:25 AM
FAO Seasider

Yeah fecking hilarious, what a pr1ck especially at the end as we are all pi$$ed off anyway. I know most of you Millers wouldn't be overly happy about it but there are ****s at every club.[/quote]

Just seen the video from one of your lads showing the pitch invasion at the end. Feckin' disgraceful how some went taunting your fans - and the ***head with the Tangerine's shirt aught to be arrested! Sorry you had to experience that guys'n'gals. They are pond-life and do NOT represent me or my Club in any way whatsoever.

Sincerely hope you lot and Orient can achieve promotion next season.

Best Wishes from a genuine Miller!

pnethor
13-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Well well well, it looks like some overachieving waltzer oiling minnows and some overachieving cannibal minnows have made complete biffs of themselves on this thread.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CalverleyBoy
13-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Well well well, it looks like some overachieving waltzer oiling minnows and some overachieving cannibal minnows have made complete biffs of themselves on this thread.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor you superstar, welcome back, where the hell have you been? half of the tangerine army (that makes four people) has been looking for you. Me I was just waiting to hear your excuses for your teams ****e performance in the play offs.

So come on, get it over with. >;)

P.S. what meds have they put you on to let you out in public?

ob790
21-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Have Blackpool got enough for an 11-a-side team yet?

gardsPNE
26-07-2014, 01:50 PM
They could change their pre season and join the local 5-a-side leagues as they will have one sub as well ;D

dawson64
27-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Some Lashers are not so smug and smarmy now are they? Not so quick to post on here either.

CalverleyBoy
27-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Some Lashers are not so smug and smarmy now are they? Not so quick to post on here either.

I am surprised Thor has not been on their site by now with some well worded post. :D . It will be interesting to see how it plays out(bad choice of words maybe) they will probably scrape a team together and be league leaders at Christmas.

ob790
28-07-2014, 12:19 PM
Seems you can have millions in the bank but if you're not willing to spend it on at least 11 players then it doesn't give you much hope.

CalverleyBoy
28-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Seems you can have millions in the bank but if you're not willing to spend it on at least 11 players then it doesn't give you much hope.

I think that's the issue, whose bank account is the money in

Kseasider
29-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Signed 5 today, dont panic captain mannering XD

gardsPNE
29-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Signed 5 today, dont panic captain mannering XD

Well K thats a start but buying 5 at once, is that not sort of panic buying ;D

Kseasider
01-08-2014, 03:55 AM
Cubero, world cup star, drool on lads, XD

gardsPNE
01-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Well K things are looking up, is he lost or something or did you lot kid him it was Las Vegas :D :D :D