PDA

View Full Version : FAO PNEthor

ChinaClaret
15-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Well, well well... as if your own *** End fans (who?) don't take the peas out of you enough... this is something you have earned:

Pne (who?) will be enjoying their local derbies against fierce local rivals Fleetwood and Rochdale next season. Two teams which will almost certainly gather more points than poor old tiny Preston.

Eclipsed now by their Lancashire neighbours, little old Preston will battle on in the belief that they can sustain League One football for at least one more season.

But as the younger fans gravitate towards more successful clubs, poor old Preston seem to be consigned to the bowels of football history along with Darwen and Bradford PA.

Whilst fans of other dubious clubs such as Blackpool and Blackburn lord it over their inferior neighbour, i.e. PNWho? Lancashire club Burnley will contest the Premier League yet again - an achievement that lowly Preston will almost certainly never match.

And so it is that PNEthor has to be shown his idiocy on his own forum.

Wh

bfcjon
15-05-2014, 09:31 PM
We may,...but will be a Pre season Friendly!!

See how there up and coming kids, can compare,against Premier opposition,.,,

Here we have been linked with Brownhill?..
God not for the starting eleven , i hope...but one for the future...

We could loan him back??;D

nickyd63
23-06-2014, 04:48 PM
[quote="ChinaClaret"]Well, well well... as if your own *** End fans (who?) don't take the peas out of you enough... this is something you have earned:

Pne (who?) will be enjoying their local derbies against fierce local rivals Fleetwood and Rochdale next season. Two teams which will almost certainly gather more points than poor old tiny Preston.

Eclipsed now by their Lancashire neighbours, little old Preston will battle on in the belief that they can sustain League One football for at least one more season.

But as the younger fans gravitate towards more successful clubs, poor old Preston seem to be consigned to the bowels of football history along with Darwen and Bradford PA.

Whilst fans of other dubious clubs such as Blackpool and Blackburn lord it over their inferior neighbour, i.e. PNWho? Lancashire club Burnley will contest the Premier League yet again - an achievement that lowly Preston will almost certainly never match.

And so it is that PNEthor

pnethor
23-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Be afraid mofo's, be very afraid.

Thor = Very tough B)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hzssvp.jpg

DEVONSPUR
03-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Be afraid mofo's, be very afraid.

Thor = Very tough B)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hzssvp.jpg

BTW

How did your court appearance go when you were accused of impersonating a football fan?

XD XD XD

pnethor
03-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Looks like i may have to recommence my vicious campaign of cyber-bullying in Spuds mad very soon.

OZHAMMER
07-07-2014, 11:44 AM
love your work, thor... keep it up :D

DEVONSPUR
07-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Looks like i may have to recommence my vicious campaign of cyber-bullying in Spuds mad very soon.

Anytime Thor!,

We cd do with a laff!

XD XD XD

0ziron
05-08-2014, 06:45 AM

Anytime Thor!,

We cd do with a laff!

XD XD XD[/quote]

You 'cd' do with some posters (full stop)

ludoson
07-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Devonspud is a local councillor don't ya know, albeit with a rather embarrassing real...which we have no need to employ here, of course.

Suffice to say Thor would have plenty of ammo, should the need arise XD

Edit to say, not wrong Oz - but they are REALLY committed XD XD XD

gardsPNE
09-08-2014, 11:00 AM
[quote="ChinaClaret"]Well, well well... as if your own *** End fans (who?) don't take the peas out of you enough... this is something you have earned:

And so it is that PNEthor

Duffer
12-08-2014, 08:15 AM
[quote="gardsPNE"]Well, well well... as if your own *** End fans (who?) don't take the peas out of you enough... this is something you have earned:

Whilst fans of other dubious clubs such as Blackpool and Blackburn lord it over their inferior neighbour, i.e. PNWho? Lancashire club Burnley will contest the Premier League yet again - an achievement that lowly Preston will almost cert

gardsPNE
16-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Yea Duffer glad you reminded me, I almost forgot the fact we are Superior ;D