PDA

View Full Version : Prediction league Final Table

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
16-05-2014, 07:33 AM
I will be updating it today.

MickMillsMoustache
16-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I will be updating it today.

DOH!!! I read the subject line and had already ripped my shirt off and running around the room like a lunatic.

Or am I being premature. :blue:

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
20-05-2014, 05:37 PM
[color=blue] [b]

WINNER - MMM...3150 [color=red]

RUNNER UP - KERRY 16...2890

[color=black]

GOOSE...2780

ITFC IN HULL...2760

JTTB...2675

TRACTORMAN 60

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
20-05-2014, 05:40 PM
I hope you aint been stood in the room constantly clicking the refresh button MMM XD

Well done by the way, We will all be watching you next season. ;)

Sorry about the delay but the site has been playing my end and refused to log me in.

MickMillsMoustache
21-05-2014, 07:18 AM
I hope you aint been stood in the room constantly clicking the refresh button MMM XD

OF COURSE! :O

THANK YOU...:D

Sorry about the delay but the site has been playing my end and refused to log me in.

BEEN OK FOR ME LATELY, AND HAVE EMAILED THE MD OF DSG AGAIN (BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE FIRST CONTACTED), BUT HAVE HAD NO REPLY! >:(

So, I'd just like to thank my family for supporting me through this campaign and the "back ground" boys Gary Lineker, Roy Keane and Gazza who helped me with the forecasts - this trophy is also for you lads!

Oh yeah, and where is the effin' cup?

gooseman
21-05-2014, 08:17 AM

BEEN OK FOR ME LATELY, AND HAVE EMAILED THE MD OF DSG AGAIN (BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE FIRST CONTACTED), BUT HAVE HAD NO REPLY! >:(

So, I'd just like to thank my family for supporting me through this campaign and the "back ground" boys Gary Lineker, Roy Keane and Gazza who helped me with the forecasts - this trophy is also for you lads!

Having new cup made because of abuse it has taken in previous seasons ;D

MickMillsMoustache
21-05-2014, 02:25 PM

Having new cup made because of abuse it has taken in previous seasons ;D[/quote]

Ahhhh...new FA Cup (WHY?? :? ) so new Ipswich Footymad Trophy - good thinking. At least it will be clean and not tarnished by previous winner's grubby ha

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
21-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Nice and Shiny. ;D

http://i58.tinypic.com/xo14et.jpg

MickMillsMoustache
22-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Wow! With ickle heffalumps around the base.

Ahh, how sweet - NOW GIMME!!! >:)

MickMillsMoustache
26-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Bloody photographer cut me out just as Mick was about to present the trophy to me at PR!

http://i59.tinypic.com/k4zhpj.jpg

Would have been on the right of this if the **** had done his job properly >:(

kerry16
26-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Whats this rubbish about abuse and grubby hands on the trophy photo which I got but not until I had won it twice I could take my self off to another site and you would lose 25% of the group ha ha