PDA

View Full Version : Halt the multi-culturalism

Alexmaverick
17-05-2014, 07:21 PM
We must act now to save our green and pleasant land from becoming another USA.Join with me to save England!

Worcesterman
24-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Join you! - I think Im 45 years ahead of you.
There is no such thing in this green and pleasant land as multiculturalism,what we do have are groups of people who are intent on setting up their own "villages" with their own language and cultures.
Integration, forget it, they dont want it.

crewedaft
26-05-2014, 07:39 AM
What do you suggest, everyone who is non white British rounded up and either deported or imprisoned? It's been tried before...:blue:

Teammoo
26-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Sorry, the green and pleasant land has been sold off for the profit. But were all in it together. >:( >:(

AlexLeicester
30-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Eid Mubarak to all those celebrating the end of Ramadan. We are not a racist nation, just a few not very clever people.
Come down to Gresty Road and celebrate all season with the Alex. Muslims and all those of every faith, will be made welcome. :heart:

Red and White Crusader
29-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Now...more than ever...the multiculturalism of England has to STOP.
No more.
We must save old England or it'll be lost forever.

Red and White Crusader
22-07-2018, 12:30 PM
What do you suggest, everyone who is non white British rounded up and either deported or imprisoned? It's been tried before...:blue:
So let's try it again.Last chance to save our land.
England Arise!!!

gazan
16-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Yeah! Us Picts are fed up of all these Celts taking over our lands

gazan
16-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Hey! Leave us Celts alone, it's those damn Angles and Jutes who are ruining it for all of us.

gazan
16-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Never mind us Angles and Jutes! You've forgotten about the Romans. What have the Romans ever done for us??

gazan
16-08-2018, 03:45 PM
"Yeah! All these people blaming others for their own inadequacies!!
We Georgians (or is it Turks or Kurds or Greeks or Syrians) won't
stand for it!" St George Patron Saint of England

Red and White Crusader
07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Far too many ethnics in England in 2018.
I wanna see an abundance of flaxen haired maids with ample cleavage within this green and mostly pleasant land.
Sick of Gary Lineker and his leftie luvvies in the media constantly promoting multi-culturalism.
England Arise! Before it's too late.

gazan
18-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Flaxen-haired???? You mean Nordic immigrants. Us Brits are mainly red-headed.
However, I've got black hair (even at my age!) and a bit of a Roman nose. I've also got hazel/ green eyes
Oh my god! Who am I???????

A normal citizen of the world is the answer. As a result, I've still got my brains. Beware inbreeding!!!!!